Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LeeChengHock

Irene From Spacious Palnner Or Lewis From Space Vision

Hi there..

I just renovate my hm 3 mths ago..the contracter is frm space vision. Yes its true that their quotation is quite high up in $$ but trust me on this cos their design is the best from all my survey..bt most importantly of all is the workmanship cos from my past friends experience, those who pay "less" or "budget" money will not get the best workmanship frm contracter..so i strongly believe that workmanship is important as well..as for me the workmanship is well done i must day..

Just like you, my wife so in love with the design especially the kitchen area. what i mean is if you have ur interest or fall in love with the design then you shld go for it cos it will be ur lovenest in years to come..so u wont regret paying for quality design and workmanship

Surpsingly i got the same designer, lewis. Luckily i thought that he so good cos everything also can..so flexible friendly guy with a great concept design..

Hope that my suggestion is quite useful ya..

Happy renovation ya

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest vinlee

a picture speak a thousand word.

would be nice to see how good lewis is.

do share with us

Hi there..

I just renovate my hm 3 mths ago..the contracter is frm space vision. Yes its true that their quotation is quite high up in $$ but trust me on this cos their design is the best from all my survey..bt most importantly of all is the workmanship cos from my past friends experience, those who pay "less" or "budget" money will not get the best workmanship frm contracter..so i strongly believe that workmanship is important as well..as for me the workmanship is well done i must day..

Just like you, my wife so in love with the design especially the kitchen area. what i mean is if you have ur interest or fall in love with the design then you shld go for it cos it will be ur lovenest in years to come..so u wont regret paying for quality design and workmanship

Surpsingly i got the same designer, lewis. Luckily i thought that he so good cos everything also can..so flexible friendly guy with a great concept design..

Happy renovation ya

Cheers

Hi,

Happy to hear from you.

My wfie and I are thinking of getting Lewis to reno our house. So you are happy with his workmanship and quality. Happy for you. Can share how much you spend?

He quote me S$46,000. But not sure whether is worth the quality? But my wife likes his design. So can share with us your photo? Also, during your reno, do you have much problem with Lewis? Sometime I find him too busy to respons my call. Worry afer sigining, he may be difficult to contact? Pls advise based on your experience.

Bye.

46K is a lot.... if ur budget is that big, try to source ard 1st b4 committing too fast....

and in my opinion, if now u haven sign already got prob contacting him, after sign i really dunno lor....

I have consulted lewis b4, but i din select him eventually.... i got my reasons, but i dun wan really wan to say it here in case i am mistaken for badmouthing him...

Hi there..

Happy renovation ya

Cheers

Hi, I went to Space Vision today - the showroom is impressive and after going thru their portfolio, its really my type of design! But ya, quite expensive, cuz they are 'real' interior designers with proper ID training from TP, NAFA, Raffles Arts School, etc. Another point is because other than carpentry works, they do not have any other contracting services; everything also outsource, but given their designer's standard, I am sure they only outsource to the good ones, so high costs lor.

Die, sekali I love the design but budget bust how?? Sighz...life's hard... :notti:

Hi, I went to Space Vision today - the showroom is impressive and after going thru their portfolio, its really my type of design! But ya, quite expensive, cuz they are 'real' interior designers with proper ID training from TP, NAFA, Raffles Arts School, etc. Another point is because other than carpentry works, they do not have any other contracting services; everything also outsource, but given their designer's standard, I am sure they only outsource to the good ones, so high costs lor.

Die, sekali I love the design but budget bust how?? Sighz...life's hard... :dancingqueen:

Hi,

So who do you talk to??? Have you got the quotation from ID?

Hi,

So who do you talk to??? Have you got the quotation from ID?

I spoke to Andy - quite a young boy, but seemed to have good design sense and not pushy at all. Maybe they don't have commission?

He haven't gave me the quote yet.

Hi

We did approach Irene from Space Planner (IMM) during our design & quotation stage and her designs & space planning are one of the best we encountered and very creative. I'm sure a few forumer will agree. She is very responsible and professional. Pricewise i guess may be on the higher end as the material they recommend are top quality and workmanship are very good from what we seen. Just look at the profiling on their carpentry work :dancingqueen:

Have no comments on Space Vision as we never approach them.

Good luck in your ID hunting. 8|

Spacious Planners or Space Vision which is better?

Space Vision has just given me the quotation which is rather expensive. But my wife like the design ( ID is Lewis). Still considering.

Anyone can comments on Space Vision quality and workmanship?

For Space Planner, any comments on its wuality and workmanship? Is it expensive ?

Pls comments as I am going to decide my IDs soon?

Thanks

Edited by lifestyle

46K is a lot.... if ur budget is that big, try to source ard 1st b4 committing too fast....

and in my opinion, if now u haven sign already got prob contacting him, after sign i really dunno lor....

I have consulted lewis b4, but i din select him eventually.... i got my reasons, but i dun wan really wan to say it here in case i am mistaken for badmouthing him...

Hi, have seen your reply. Thanks for your feedback. I share the same sentiment as you (same resaons as yours).

Therefore, I also dod not select him also. I finally choose another ID which is cheaper and the design is also what my wife and I are looking.

Cheers :)! Finally after a few months of choosing.

Lewis or Louis?

Louis is a very very bad guy, he took my several ks depoist, and did nothing about my renovation work, even never applied renovation permit for me!