Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbird

Advise On My Reno Quote For Resale Em

Hi bigbird!

I recently purchased a resale EM as well and am also in the midst of obtaining quotes. I've only secured 1 preliminary quote which does not include all the works that I intend to do, but based on a comparison of some of the carpentry works, yours looks fair - in fact, slightly lower than what I received.

I am also intending to have a 8 ft sliding wardrobe (with laminated doors) in the master bedroom and was quoted $1,840.

My hacking cost incl of haulage fees (am hacking all tiles on the ground floor and 2 bathrooms on the upper level, in addition to two walls) totals $3,100! I reckon the final damage would hit some $35,000 at least for the extreme makeover that I'm gonna put my place through.

Could you PM me and let me know which contractor you approached?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i spent ard 30plus on reno for my mansionatte which includes total revamp of kitchen & 3 toilets (3 WCs, 1 tank heater c/w all shower pts) water-proofing membrance, re-instate affected wirings, solid surface kitchen cabinets, solid surface vanity cabinets, bi-fold doors for common toilet, tempered glass door for master bathroom, partition for storeroom + door, rubbish chute, hacking of walls, re-erecting walls, re-polish marble, grind & varnish of parquet, varnish staircase n hand rails of staircase, plastering, painting, plumbing, walk-in wardrobe, feature wall, tv console, shower screen, protection sheet, haulage, debris removal, acid wash & general wash. quite responsive id i got. workmanship not bad. price reasonable. the other 3 quotes i got are all between 35-38k. he's the cheapest n the one i've most rapport wif. very friendly chap.

Hi takawa,

Would you mind sharing some pix pls? And also PM me your contractor's contact as well?

I'm still in the midst of gathering quotes for my EM at Serangoon North - any help would be much appreciated! :dunno: