Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dory

Intelligent Home Ideas And Suggestions

Hi Dory

YOu may want to check out the website below.

http://www.futurehomes.com.sg/index.htm

Thanks for the link. But i got concerns about some of the products that are being carried.

As far as i know, X10 rides on the existing power infrastructure of the house and i don't think it is approved by the authorities

Anyone has any comments?

thks

Dory

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for the link. But i got concerns about some of the products that are being carried.

As far as i know, X10 rides on the existing power infrastructure of the house and i don't think it is approved by the authorities

Anyone has any comments?

thks

Dory

Would anyone else be keen in making your homes intelligent as well? I am interested in getting some comments

Would anyone else be keen in making your homes intelligent as well? I am interested in getting some comments

I'm considering, but think may be ex. What's the expected damage?

Went to FutureHomes at Sim Lim and their 7 piece starter kit is selling at abt $450. But the shop never put price tags on their items. Gotta ask the salesperson.

The biometric door-lock looks cool! Can store up to 40 templates, think for small families can store a few more fingerprints for each member, in case kana cut then cannot scan...

But hor, does not seemed to have a keyhole, somemore battery-operated. Sekali one day the battery runs out how??

Hi,

u can try Anjels system develop in singapore one. Got come out in the new before.

www.anjels.com

It all wireless and easy to install and afforadable.

U can call 91794547 look for Junfeng.

Hi

A lot of new condominium development these days comes with intelligent home features like intelligent lighting, power systems and a host of other fanciful features

I am sure they don't come cheap, but has anyone done up something similar for their own home? Can this be done with a HDB apartment?

Any suggestions on what can be done?

thks

Dory