Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Eugene Loy

Avoid Ho Ho Engineering at all cost

Will just like to share my experience with the above mentioned company with other readers. So they can be aware of this irresponsible company who claimed to be in the market for over 30years

I signed up a package of window grills with them at Singapore expo exhibition. Typical scandalous very quick in receiving payment. I have to make 2 phone call to them after the agreed date to ask for site measurement. 

Installing was without much hiccup. But within 2 months of installing, the window grill lock came off. The whole lock came off. The quality is already lousy. But the after service is even worst. Never met any contractor so irresposible. I made the 1st call to inform about the fault. Told next week will call me to arrange for appointment. The whole week went pass and nobody did any call to me. Made the 2nd call. Was told will come on either coming monday or tuesday. Again, nobody came and nobody called. Made my 3rd call on the wednesday to make a fuss. Was told the next day thursday somebody will come and they recorded my mobile number wrongly. OK. Number verified. Todays' already thursday and still nobody came and nobody called. Tomorrow will be my 4th call to the company regarding the faulty lock

this post is for ppl to avoid this Ho Ho Engineering & Renovations Work

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request