Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Versuffe

Makeover of bathrooms

Hello Everyone,

My bathroom has a tub with shower, toilet and a sink with cabinet. Floor to ceiling storage built in one corner. Better we need a  sink with color combo to make it look bigger. It is pitifully small.  while searching I found ( http://wickeremporium.ca/blog/2015/02/where-to-begin-when-planning-bathroom-makeover/ ) about where to begin when planning bathroom makeover which was very informative one.Are there any tips for the makeover of bathrooms?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Spruce up your bathroom with best storage ideas , maximize storage capacity in your bathroom using clever ideas from resourceful spaces.get your bathroom cabinets painted to achieve a beautiful finish. Maximize a small bathroom with smart solutions like pullout drawers, built-in niches and well - placed hooks. Your tiles can give your bath a drab or fab look. Check for tile patterns with varying sizes, borders directions. There are stunning bathroom lighting which would uplift the aesthetics.

Is yor bathroom more towards the darker shades ( red, brown etc ) or lighter ones ( white, light blue etc ), 

If your batroom walls, floors are in ight shades, you will feel that the bathroom is more spacious and more ideas ( plants, storage ideas etc ) can come in , Darker  shades will look smaller but can add matching colour cabinets, or small potted plants to upZ the looks , avoid too many loosely items ( stickers, small storage around ) as it will look more crammed

Vist my Artbuilt Blog  @  http://artbuilt.blogspot.sg/

Various bathroom designs are not only for aesthetics but to make the bathroom has more storage space. The corner linen cabinet is one of those designs.Just as its name implies, the corner linen cabinet is always placed at the bathroom corner. They can not only provide a great accent in your bathroom but also help you to organize your bathroom. Can I have a corner linen cabinet in the small bathroom? How many kinds of corner linen cabinets are there? Which design is the best corner linen cabinet for bathroom? Let’s find out the answer.

1.jpg