Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

How Much You Spend On Plc And Ceiling Lights?

Hi...can anyone advise me how much they spend on their lighting purchase include the quantity they purchased? I am still in a dilemma of whether to do false ceiling/ Lbox or w/o those stuffs...so that i can just get some ceiling lights and i am "done"...Appreciate all ur helps! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

08pcs 2x13w PLC

14pcs 1x13w PLC

02pcs 1x10w PLC

01pcs 32w fluorescent (kitchen)

04pcs 22w fluorescent (service yard, storeroom, 2 toilets)

for $637.35

03pcs 32w fluorescent (3 bedrooms)

01pcs 22w fluorescent (accidentally bought extra for storeroom)

for $180.00

i spent on 26 lights...

12 Double PLC

7 Single PLC

1 Store Room Light

1 Dinning Light

2 Toilet Lights

2 Kitchen Lights

$1600.00 (estimated)

actually lights are depend on the designs and types.. more fanciful more expensive lor.. but depends on what u like to see in ur place.. :notti:

i planned to have 10 PLC ****, 5 at walkway and foyer...and 4 at dining area. how much is one PLC light? i will be signing my contract this week, do ID normally include installation of light? is lighting fitting considered installation?

i planned to have 10 PLC ****, 5 at walkway and foyer...and 4 at dining area. how much is one PLC light? i will be signing my contract this week, do ID normally include installation of light? is lighting fitting considered installation?

installation of lights is done by electrician.. usually separated cost unless its in the ID contract with u..

getting lights is bore by owners.. installation / lighting fitting is done by electrican - usually use the recommended by ID... unless u can find ur own...

PLC cost about 20 to 26? sorry i cant remember as it had been some time.. i think single one cheaper... price might change abit.. so good to go to lights shops to check it out..

installation of lights is done by electrician.. usually separated cost unless its in the ID contract with u..

getting lights is bore by owners.. installation / lighting fitting is done by electrican - usually use the recommended by ID... unless u can find ur own...

PLC cost about 20 to 26? sorry i cant remember as it had been some time.. i think single one cheaper... price might change abit.. so good to go to lights shops to check it out..

Yup, odie is right. My single 13w PLC cost $16 per piece and the double cost $22 per piece. Remember to ask what kind of parts (ie. bulb - osram?, ballast) they giving you also.