Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Labuns

Simple reno for 4room resales

1 hour ago, Labuns said:

Hope everything is going well for you too, Mamit.

Hee..actually I dunno what is my style. Just do whatever I like.

I am still waiting for my kitchen countertop and finalise the switches and powerpoints installation as faceplates were done halfway coz of OOS. 

Yeah, actually I don't know my style too. I only know i want it not cluttered. so I go with minimalistic. haha.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Labuns,

Would you recommend your electrician? If so, would you mind sharing his quote and contact details?

I'm also considering doing renovation a la carte to save-- contractor for tiling works, an electrician and painter separately. Maybe even a separate person to do all the glass related products-- doors, shower screen etc.

I'm only just reading up on how to plan electrical layout and its super daunting! Apart from the lights themselves, did you have to purchase the conduits, light switches separately, or is to provided in the electrician's installation costs?

Many thanks!

hi...i have the same layout as yours and I am having headache about the kitchen...the big beam on top and those ugly pipe.....i wonder how your kitchen look like whenit's finished.

11 hours ago, quenwong said:

hi...i have the same layout as yours and I am having headache about the kitchen...the big beam on top and those ugly pipe.....i wonder how your kitchen look like whenit's finished.

Hi Quenwong,

I didnt tile the beam, just painted it. The kitchen cabinet is built around the beam. You can see the L shape little cabinet in one of the photos.

As for the pipes,I box it up with openable two doors so I can still check easily when I move the washer away :)

It's been an 8 weeks wait for the kitchen countertop material. So no works has been done for most of Dec and now. Looking to engage a company to polish the living room tiles since I did not change it.  

5 hours ago, Labuns said:

Hi Quenwong,

I didnt tile the beam, just painted it. The kitchen cabinet is built around the beam. You can see the L shape little cabinet in one of the photos.

As for the pipes,I box it up with openable two doors so I can still check easily when I move the washer away :)

It's been an 8 weeks wait for the kitchen countertop material. So no works has been done for most of Dec and now. Looking to engage a company to polish the living room tiles since I did not change it.  

Hi Labuns,

do you have a picture of the boxup for the pipes from another angle? Am thinking how best to conceal mine as well. Thanks!

On 30/12/2016 at 11:29 PM, mamit said:

Yeah, actually I don't know my style too. I only know i want it not cluttered. so I go with minimalistic. haha.

yes! minimalistic is the way to go!

28 minutes ago, Labuns said:

Wash basin is up as well as the toilet and bath accessories :)

Kitchen sink tap and washing machine also installed.

20170107_154006.jpg

20170107_153959.jpg

20170107_154054-1.jpg

20170107_154103-1.jpg

ooh is that a blanco? which model? can it put a wok in it?

I'm debating bet double or single bowl?

It's a Blanco Pleon 8. 70cm. Should be able to fit a wok. 

I am used to a single bowl and I wash up as I cook so this is okay for me. But this will be my first Silgranite sink, has only used stainless steel sink before. Hopefully it will be good and easy to maintain. Stainless steel sink a lot of scratches.

4 hours ago, Labuns said:

It's a Blanco Pleon 8. 70cm. Should be able to fit a wok. 

I am used to a single bowl and I wash up as I cook so this is okay for me. But this will be my first Silgranite sink, has only used stainless steel sink before. Hopefully it will be good and easy to maintain. Stainless steel sink a lot of scratches.

yes, thats why i am looking at non stainless steel sink too. what colour did u get btw?

did u get your sink from hoe kee? how is their service?

Mine Rock Grey and I chose the bundle with tap. Yes, from Hoe Kee. They are sole distributor in SG. I went to the Tanjong Katong branch. Service is good and fast. Delivery fast too. It's the only item I bought from Hoe Kee.

Edited by Labuns