Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Met up with ken last weekend.

Quite a frank and funny fellow, I would say.

Keep telling me, let me know wat u need/want, I’ll help u design and thin of it…

Nice, I like that way, he’s alert and always willing to solve/provide solution…

I’m still waiting for a final revise quote from ken…. after consulting my FMS on the layout. :notti:

hope to get quotation 10-12k :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-003:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Just to check, anyone use Tommy from Ideal house? believe he is a new coz i dun seem to see his name mentioned.

Pls give feedback on him for those who used him

Thanks in advance!

called mr K today...but unfortunately was told to call back after CNY. was informed that he has to tk care of current customers.

glad that he is honest and truthful abt it. i wouldnt want an ID who just take and take and in the end, become messy all over.

mr K...u got my respect for that! :)

Just got my house renovation finished. Thanks to this forum for recommending Johnny - Ideal House. I think he did a very nice job overall. I gave him a very tight time frame, and always-changing requirements. Yet he listened to it all (often with a smile) and delivered on everything in time. I am quite happy with the final product.

This is just my personal experience, and I have no connection with Ideal house nor trying to promote anybody.

Edited by rr2000

Juz got my house renovated by Ideal House. Have been looking through the forum n various threads. Overall, haf to say I am quite pleased with the final product, though in the case of Ideal House, one may need to be more hardworking n involved in the designing phase, to get out of their "std template" mould. Execution n worksmanship is v gd though......

Will post some pics once the furnitures are in (courtesy of forum recommendations of course....haha)