Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello all,

Im in the midst of discussion with Ideal House for "selective" renovation of my resale flat. Steven is the ID I talked to. He seems to be very patient with us, addressing most of our noobish questions.

Anyway, the quotation came out with Resale Dream Package as one of the item and it comes with a free 20sqft top-bottom kitchen cabinet.

However I happend to check their webby and it states that the same pkg is bundled with FOC 20sqft top-Bottom kitchen cabinet AND FOC a 3 system aircon, the latter is missing from my quotation.

Anyone knows whether IdealHouse has stop giving away free aircon? Or should I ask him straight bout it.

:dunno:

is either foc cabinet or foc aircon. so unless u sign 2 package, u get both. if only sign one package, u only get one

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yup yup still around. Move in to the flat liao hubby new PC dont have auto login renotalk 8|

I just remembered my password :notti:

YEAH!!!!! Good good give in to temptation!! Pictures!!!

I advise you do a 6 feet depth cabinet...my 5 feet depth one like not enough :notti: Totally filled up with hubby books, my hello kitty and bears

Congrats for moving in!! :dancingqueen:

I forgot abt the depth he was telling me y'day. :bangwall: Anyway, because i have to chg the appt time @ a last min, think he has to rush off to next appt @ office, so its was a quick chat and off he zoomed. He still ate the chicken rice @ my side. Said last time when he was doing my hse, he always try to meet @ before/after lunch time w his workers, so he can take his lunch there. :bleah:

But hor, wont 6 feet be too out? I'm actually thinking how to do the cabinets. We didnt want L-shape coz it will eat into the end (and waste the $ to create the dead space). So its like we are stuck with a straight wall, the aircon at top centre and 2 sides. If we do tall cabinets at both ends, and a 1/2 ht below aircon area, it looks too lau-tu wor. :( :( Will post this @ my t-blog for more ideas coz this is sala tread. :P

Hello all,

Im in the midst of discussion with Ideal House for "selective" renovation of my resale flat. Steven is the ID I talked to. He seems to be very patient with us, addressing most of our noobish questions.

Anyway, the quotation came out with Resale Dream Package as one of the item and it comes with a free 20sqft top-bottom kitchen cabinet.

However I happend to check their webby and it states that the same pkg is bundled with FOC 20sqft top-Bottom kitchen cabinet AND FOC a 3 system aircon, the latter is missing from my quotation.

Anyone knows whether IdealHouse has stop giving away free aircon? Or should I ask him straight bout it.

:dunno:

Ask Steven in a joking manner when the mood is light. They are giving both now?? My time is either or wor. :~

Finally signed up with Steven to do my house last weekend

Of all 3 recommended IDs I approached to, he provided more detailed quotations and unique layout design that different than the other two.

Wife and I thrilled with the idea of shifting the TV feature wall slightly to the living room to give more space to dining room :dancingqueen: . Also appreciate he is willing to take us to one of the house that he did, and we were like :dribble: woaahh very nice house for the happy couple :thumbs up:

Hopefully the work can commence on Dec right after hand over of key and can complete by 1st week of Jan. I ll get a T-blog up and keep u guys posted.

:bow: Now pray....pray hard no major trouble along the way

So u r the one who came to our house last Sat ! hehhee... thanks for your compliments ! hope everything is smooth for you ! Dun worry , just feedback your ideas to him ... he will try his best in our requests one.. :P

Finally signed up with Steven to do my house last weekend

Of all 3 recommended IDs I approached to, he provided more detailed quotations and unique layout design that different than the other two.

Wife and I thrilled with the idea of shifting the TV feature wall slightly to the living room to give more space to dining room :dancingqueen: . Also appreciate he is willing to take us to one of the house that he did, and we were like :dribble: woaahh very nice house for the happy couple :thumbs up:

Hopefully the work can commence on Dec right after hand over of key and can complete by 1st week of Jan. I ll get a T-blog up and keep u guys posted.

:bow: Now pray....pray hard no major trouble along the way

Hi plossy, hee... thank you too for letting us view your lovely home. Steven surely did a great job.

Hope he could pull another fantastic work creating our dream home :dancingqueen:

Steven is very patient with us even though I am very meticulous & indecisive, keep changing my requirements & asking for his opinion. Even though sometimes our discussion session took about 3 hrs ending abt 11pm. he still show his concentration & still can joke & laugh to himself sometimes.

3D pictures though not those 99% realistic type, can be easily visualised & looks good too. At least no need to pay so much more for 99% realistic 3D diagrams.

I am very particular abt dimensions so steven gave me a detailed 2D drawings of all the carpentry dimensions to go through including internal shelvings.

So far so good. waiting for carpentry to further comment.

dun worry !! jus leave it to him... but different pple gt different expectations and requirements.. so if he left out any detail, you can just let him know and he will try his best to do it for u......... =)

you are in good hands...

Hi plossy, hee... thank you too for letting us view your lovely home. Steven surely did a great job.

Hope he could pull another fantastic work creating our dream home :dancingqueen: