Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi i now waiting for 1st appointment at end march, but gan jiong liao.

can anyone let me know a rough idea to hack a whole EA at 139sqm and reno? what price to est?

someone pls give me contacts to ideal house? email to me at matashi25@yahoo.com.sg

thanks in advance wink.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
fyi, i've do a HDB search and found out that Ideal House ID is registered with HDB but NOT Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd.

you might wanna take note on this.

I noticed this too from their namecard which says idealhouse.com.sg. Does this mean we cannot lodge complain against them if they aren't HDB registered??

Anyone dealt with Kevin Yap before?

fyi, i've do a HDB search and found out that Ideal House ID is registered with HDB but NOT Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd.

you might wanna take note on this.

I noticed this too from their namecard which says idealhouse.com.sg. Does this mean we cannot lodge complain against them if they aren't HDB registered??

And now the name card I got from them is written idealhouse21.com Pte Ltd, fishy isn't it? :unsure:

Their quotation is cheapest amongst I got so far, but this cheap price + company name really bothers me, thinking not to engage them but go for other ID that maybe quoted me few hundreds more :unsure:

And now the name card I got from them is written idealhouse21.com Pte Ltd, fishy isn't it? :unsure:

Their quotation is cheapest amongst I got so far, but this cheap price + company name really bothers me, thinking not to engage them but go for other ID that maybe quoted me few hundreds more :unsure:

Haha ... Another same trade guy attacking same trade :( .... This industry is so messy .. Oh my ..

Haha ... Another same trade guy attacking same trade :( .... This industry is so messy .. Oh my ..

My house was done up by Ideal House. I have sent a couple of PMs to some of those who have negative comments about Ideal House but receive no reply.

Hi! Did anyone sign up with Ideal House ID? I have a good look at their Terms and Conditions and it dun look "friendly" at all and they are not registered with RADAC. Therefore we cannot use RADAC contract with them rite?

Anyone ever use Alton William of Ideal house? Any comments on his design and service?

Just for info, from HDB website, Ideal House is registered until August 2011 - registered under Mr K's name. :)

Cheers!! :D

Edited by skyblue

oops sorry i think i got mixed. its not ideal house. i will edit my post

and i think it will be appropriate if you edit my quote in your post

Edited by DPSK