Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

oh...wic block? Did HDB wrote why they din approve?

We are lucky to get it approve. Makes the whole flat bigger and brighter...

they say its reinforce concretee.. anyway, tm trying to appeal.. hope can be approved

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was at their website and come across the promotion page. It really looks pretty attractive. Was wondering if anyone of you signed up the promotional package? Is the price still attractive after all the add-on to the quotation?

BTW, can some kind soul PM me Mr K contact number?

MTIA

they say its reinforce concretee.. anyway, tm trying to appeal.. hope can be approved

Normally if its building structure, they wun allow hacking cos it affect may affect the whole block.

Anyway, did you start your reno blog? We can see see...Ehehehe...

Yours haven't start right?

Hi quick question... on their website, there is a promotion that includes air-con and 20ft kitchen cabinet... Does it include both or either or? Do they also give a discount off the package??

Thanks in advance!!

Hi quick question... on their website, there is a promotion that includes air-con and 20ft kitchen cabinet... Does it include both or either or? Do they also give a discount off the package??

Thanks in advance!!

Hi you have to choose either the mitsubishi aircon and 20ft kitchen cabinet or 8% discount..

I took the latter.

Can someone pm me mr k phone number thanks.

Can someone pm me Mr K contact number too? Need to do some comparison.

Many thanks in advance

Hi you have to choose either the mitsubishi aircon and 20ft kitchen cabinet or 8% discount..

I took the latter.

thanks... Assuming the system 3 aircon is worth ard $2k and 20ft kitchen cabinets worth ard $2.2k (based on $110 psf)... Technically it makes sense to get the 2 items unless ur total quote is above $52500 right??

thanks... Assuming the system 3 aircon is worth ard $2k and 20ft kitchen cabinets worth ard $2.2k (based on $110 psf)... Technically it makes sense to get the 2 items unless ur total quote is above $52500 right??

I am not so sure. Mine is only 30+k. I think maybe like those below 30K better to take free gifts and above 30K to take the 8%.

I asked Kevin,for me he said the 8% is better for me. Maybe you can ask ur ID on this.

But for me, out of the many2 contractors and ID which I obtained the quotes, Ideal house gives better deal.

Also recommended by my hubby's colleague.

I am not so sure. Mine is only 30+k. I think maybe like those below 30K better to take free gifts and above 30K to take the 8%.

I asked Kevin,for me he said the 8% is better for me. Maybe you can ask ur ID on this.

But for me, out of the many2 contractors and ID which I obtained the quotes, Ideal house gives better deal.

Also recommended by my hubby's colleague.

Most likely i will join the "k" club but just trying to explore ways to stick to our budget... He was recommended by my friend as well... Thks for ur reply... How's ur reno going?? Has it started yet? How long does it usually take from confirming id to actual starting reno? Thks

Edited by faithz17