Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kenjas

Help! Air con BIG ISSUE - LEAKING

Dear brothers n sisters, 

I'm new in the Reno works and recently I encountered a big issue which is air con leaking (to be exact, it's the poor workmanship of the air con guy that leads to the water pipe burst).

As the pipings are all 'hidden' in the built in wardrobe, the wardrobe was full of water from top to bottom. Hence I told the air con guy to compensate by replacing a new one for me. However he mentioned that his company only can pay up to 1/3 of the cost and I have to bear the remaining amount. Furthermore, he needs to get quote from his carpenter rather than just go back to my original carpenter for the repair. Concurrently he's trying to push part of the blame to my ID even though he admitted his poor workmanship. He also told me to go SCT and make report. 

I have attached the pictures of the pipe and I'm wondering if he has done a bad/wrong thing by connecting the pipes with hose????? 

I hope to get some feedback or experience from any brothers or sisters here. 

20170530_130039.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today the air con guy just came down and repair but the water still leaking.... Worst of all, there's no water at the drainage. 

Please..... Anyone can help or advise???? Thanks so much

can't be like this lah to join water pipe. just use the tape with flexible hose and expect watertight? at minimum, there should be silicon sealant before this tape. A more proper one will be PVC to pvc join with larger pvc to envelope and pvc glue.