Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, my hubby and I are looking for an ID at the moment. We'd like to get some feedback of those who have come across BudgetReno. Tx! :)

Hi girly80, i engaged budgetreno for my hse last febuary and i can say i am really quite satisfied with what i paid for and what i got.

i heard budgetreno is actually a branch out company from a big company. This company caters to pple like us who goes for budget costing. hahaha.. My agent is this guy call Mak and he is really experienced and you can see that he is always very ready and truthful about costing.

the reason why it is budget is becos ur only paying them for their consultancy fee, the rest of your money goes directly to their suppliers, so it means to say, you are only paying factory price.

Workmanship is nt bad, so far no problems yet *cross fingers* but i think if u do have any prob, just give ur agent a call.

designwise, i must say it's very good. Compared to those reno companies that dig ur pocket for their design, i must say that budgetreno gives good and modern design too despite paying so little.

the only thing i'm nt quite satisfied with is you have to wait a littlelonger for their proposed design to be out. i waited for about a week b4 i can meet up to discuss about the design.

but i can say, overall i'm really satisfied with this company.

Care to pm mi yr quote to compare... Or give mi yr id contact...

Thanks!

Edited by Jaren

mine is a 4-room premium flat at buangkok. BTO style. so engage which ID is good for Budgetreno?

Ex or not? anybody on BTO also enage Budgetreno ?

FW's friend recommended to us and we made an appointment with them. FW told them clearly that we want to speak to an ID but when we went there, we ended up speaking to a salesperson. Keep asking what we want instead of giving us options and suggestions. Feel that I might as well engage a contractor and tell him what we want instead of getting an ID.

Anyway, this salesperson kept emphasing to us their co uniqueness of paying them only consultancy fees and the rest of the reno are all cost-to-cost. He promised to speak to his ID and get back to us with a quotation and space planning within a week but never did.

Mayb our small budget is too small for BudgetReno? :dribble: In the end, we decided not to follow up, did not really have a good impression to start with.

Hi Guys,

Does Budgetreno have any webbie dat I can surf into? Or can any1 recommend me the ID that can help me out please? Im soo desperate to get my house done.

anyone engage budgetreno? i just received call from budgetreno, will arrange the time to meet up for discuss for the detail.

Seen the budgetreno got feng shui service too.

Hi, i'm New here.

Any one had try Budgetreno, can give some comments? It's the price realy' budget'? :(

I did approached them some times ago. Given up with them due to slow response and didn't get to meet up with their ID. Though claim they charge consultancy and other pay direct to sub contractor and suppliers, but when you sum up everything, don't think its cheap. But what really wary me is who is responsible for applying work permit for my work as the agreement would probably sign with them but contractually, they are not binded as they claim only for consultancy only. Its not fair contract. At the end I found and confirm with my cheap good and prompt contractor.

I had meet one of the contractor from Budgetreno pass few days, tonight will meet him again and show us the quotation at the sametime.

Hopefully the quotation it's 'Nice' to us.

But seen not much renotalk's member engace from budgetreno..?

I had meet one of the contractor from Budgetreno pass few days, tonight will meet him again and show us the quotation at the sametime.

Hopefully the quotation it's 'Nice' to us.

But seen not much renotalk's member engace from budgetreno..?

Hi Alice,

How's your meeting with budgetreno contractor. We are also about to engage their service. I am quite worried what Bullet have stated earlier that they only do the consultancy. But when I checked their site, they also do the coordinating and controlling.

Btw, mind to share the quotation they gave you please pm me yah....

Hi MataHari,

I don't have the softcopy of their quotation, but honestly it's a bit epensive. He told me that previous time of Budgetreno can give more attractive price, now they can't.. and all price need to have 7% gst charge.

So i can said.. Budgetreno=Price no Budget:P

The Id r nice,but too bad that the price r under control from his company, he got intro another guy who mostly did the renovation with budgetreno, may be can offer us the better price.

But.. the guy seen not so sincere to help us.. we most probably give up also..

Hi MataHari,

I don't have the softcopy of their quotation, but honestly it's a bit epensive. He told me that previous time of Budgetreno can give more attractive price, now they can't.. and all price need to have 7% gst charge.

So i can said.. Budgetreno=Price no Budget:P

The Id r nice,but too bad that the price r under control from his company, he got intro another guy who mostly did the renovation with budgetreno, may be can offer us the better price.

But.. the guy seen not so sincere to help us.. we most probably give up also..

you mean the id intro his sub con to you? isn't this undercutting his own company? Is this professional?