Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello, am a newbie here and I need help.
My wife and I just moved into our beautiful new (old) house we inherited from my grandfather in Newmarket. The house is pretty much old, build around 1960's. It's a great place and of course, we are in love with it. But the place wasn't deep cleaned in about 20 years and we had to bug bomb it. We were quite busy, cleaning our kitchen and bathrooms and almost forgot about the attic. A couple of days after moving in, we could hear strange noises from the attic. On checking, we could find a whole family of skunk up there (I think they were living up there for a long time). As we both didn't want to 'skunked' by all of them, we called a skunk removal service and got them out of the attic. Now the problem is that nothing is really helping us to get rid of the strong odor. Since it's an old house, the 'old smell' is also bothering us. I have tried cleaning the attic with apple cider vinegar and a couple of other solutions. But nothing seems to work. Can anyone suggest me a good product, which can be a solution for both my problems?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request