Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Violetdale

Building a new studio...

Hi everyone, I am here for my son. He completed his music production program from one of the colleges in Canada. He is a bright student and he is also good at the technical side. One of his professors told him to start a recording studio with his friends. He is very excited. When he told me about this I was a bit tensed as he is new in this field. But his dedication and enthusiasm towards music forced me to agree. We have a property little far from our house where he is planning to build the studio. It is a private land around one acre and it is situated in a high traffic area. So, I have a few doubts. What are the things to be noted while constructing a studio in a high traffic area? We are thinking to install the natural slate roof for the building. Will it affect the sound insulation and acoustics? Are there any legal procedures for that? Please do share your valuable suggestions so that it would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation