Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All

I came across this firm and it seems that i couldn't find any comments on this firm. I would appreciate anyone who has had experience engaging them or heard anythng abt them to share. Tks :)

Hi, anyone has experience with this ID firm?

It has been sometime since the last update...

Hi, I've engaged this firm as per recommendation by my friend.

Yes, they're ex and charge you more than other firms but it depends on how you look at it.

I go for designs and their designs are really different from many other IDs and contractors - more modern to me. Some people don't think so though...and have vastly different taste.

Moreover my ID's service so far is very gd, very accommodating to our needs and wants...tries all ways to make things happen for us while paying attention to both function and aesthetics appeal of the house. It's not one ID one should go for if your aim is to get things cheap and gd. This is one that is ex and gd. Again, 'gd' depends on your definition. Now I'm in the midst of reno and everything is timely and done nicely. Hope they continue to do the job well and make my investment worthwhile. :)

Yes, they're ex and charge you more than other firms but it depends on how you look at it.

I go for designs and their designs are really different from many other IDs and contractors - more modern to me. Some people don't think so though...and have vastly different taste.

Moreover my ID's service so far is very gd, very accommodating to our needs and wants...tries all ways to make things happen for us while paying attention to both function and aesthetics appeal of the house. It's not one ID one should go for if your aim is to get things cheap and gd. This is one that is ex and gd. Again, 'gd' depends on your definition. Now I'm in the midst of reno and everything is timely and done nicely. Hope they continue to do the job well and make my investment worthwhile. :)

Hi, Thanks for sharing.

Hope you can post some pics after your house is done.

BTW, what is the name of your ID?

Hi, do you mind to let me know who is your ID. I'm thinking of engaging them to reno our house.

Thanks.

Hi, I had a few meetings with the lady designer named Dennifer from Whites D'zigno for my place but in the end I decided not to hire ID at all and get a contractor as my works were minimal. However I must commend her for having lots of nice ideas and being very pleasant, friendly and responding quickly to our queries. Maybe if you would like to go with them you can give her a try. :)

Be careful with this firm, they employ all sorts of sales tactics. If you must go with them, make sure you scrutinize every word. Even the use of a term may be very different from their perspective.

I have signed up but regretting it everyday...:(