Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

Ready-made Wardrobe?

anyone knows where sells nice looking ready-made wardrobe? sliding or 4door is ok.

ikea, vhive is out as their wood is lously. preferably abt 1K or less.any advise?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone knows where sells nice looking ready-made wardrobe? sliding or 4door is ok.

ikea, vhive is out as their wood is lously. preferably abt 1K or less.any advise?

Just for reference, I bought mine at Defu Furniture. Size is 95"by 95" or 2.4 x 2.4m in metric terms. Total damage 1.6k including some customisation for height and internals. If you are looking for smaller ones (2 x2m) , it should be about 1k.

Also, check out the Shing Hup chain of shops - they are like dealers and carry a variety of catalouges from manufacturers. I bought my coffee table, shoe cabinet and TV console from their Jurong branch. I noticed that some of these designs are also carried in a number of other more well known shops, albeit at higher prices of 15-25%.

They have a branch closer at Alexandra, opposite Queensway shopping centre. If you want reference prices for some of the items to check that their pricing policy among branches is the same, let me know.

Just for reference, I bought mine at Defu Furniture. Size is 95"by 95" or 2.4 x 2.4m in metric terms. Total damage 1.6k including some customisation for height and internals. If you are looking for smaller ones (2 x2m) , it should be about 1k.

Also, check out the Shing Hup chain of shops - they are like dealers and carry a variety of catalouges from manufacturers. I bought my coffee table, shoe cabinet and TV console from their Jurong branch. I noticed that some of these designs are also carried in a number of other more well known shops, albeit at higher prices of 15-25%.

They have a branch closer at Alexandra, opposite Queensway shopping centre. If you want reference prices for some of the items to check that their pricing policy among branches is the same, let me know.

hi, where is defu furniture? sounds like a gd deal :dancingqueen:

will check it out. but do they ve any branch in central or north area?

thanks!

Hi,

u may wanna go brighton at toa payoh n see ..... saw quite a no. of wardrobe there... saw one we realli like but we din buy as we already have a built in one ... that one that we saw cost abt $1.4k but dun worry ... they are open for neg one ... i also saw a few that cost ard $800-$1k like that ... u can bargain n try to ask them to waive away the GST n delivery/installation fee... for my case as we bought a few item from them so she actualli waive away all the chrgs n still gave me a total discount after that ....

if u wan, can find josephine...

hi, where is defu furniture? sounds like a gd deal :good:

will check it out. but do they ve any branch in central or north area?

thanks!

As far as I know they have 2 branches, one in Defu Avenue 1 and the other along Bukit Batok St 22. I went to both and from personal experience, the sales in Defu Ave 1 are rather pushy (or rather the lady was pushy) - don't like it so went back to Bukit Batok where I first visited to have some peace in viewing the wardrobe.

Size of 2.0 x 2.0m, typical price range is from 700-1k, depending on material, build and type.

Size of 2.0 x 2.4m, typical price range is from 1.1k-1.2k

For Brighton, I've been to Henderson, Toa Payoh and Sungei Kadut branches - Toa Payoh has the most things so may be worth your time to visit only that branch. However, I remember seeing some of their range of furniture in the catalogues of some of the neighbourhood dealer shops - never asked about price though.