Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chubbyfat2

Work Work Work. How do you strike a balance lifestyle ?

I work almost everyday. I have a six days work week and the one day, sometimes I still get to check on my emails.
It somehow gets really drain out and not motivated anymore after these few years. How I wish it will be better if I really have both of my off days on Saturday and Sunday.
Any suggestion on how you guys can cover hectic workload and carefree lifestyle ?

I have seen some of the CBD white collars have save time in working out in the office gym and stuff. But other than that what do you guys always do?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/13/2017 at 11:31 AM, Chubbyfat2 said:

Any suggestion on how you guys can cover hectic workload and carefree lifestyle ?

I have seen some of the CBD white collars have save time in working out in the office gym and stuff. But other than that what do you guys always do?

Have your 1st bucket of gold first then keep the gold grows, then shake legs. 

Don't envy those - Eat fat fat (pay $), membership to gym (pay $):yeah:This equates to turning air-con to coolest &cover with few layers of blanket to keep warm.