Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hasibee

Blackberry Accessories - Urgently

We need to purchase 5 batteries for Blackberry 7290. We usually buy from Starhub but now they don't carry stock anymore. Anyone has any contacts ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We need to purchase 5 batteries for Blackberry 7290. We usually buy from Starhub but now they don't carry stock anymore. Anyone has any contacts ?

Go to http://www.worcell.com

or call Wor himself @98515098

Go to http://www.worcell.com

or call Wor himself @98515098

Wah thanks alot. Managed to call him to get quotation for my company. U very resourceful le. Saw his website. All batteries only... maybe i can find battery for my laptop also. My laptop battery cannot make lor. From full charged to low batt in 20mins.....

Wah thanks alot. Managed to call him to get quotation for my company. U very resourceful le. Saw his website. All batteries only... maybe i can find battery for my laptop also. My laptop battery cannot make lor. From full charged to low batt in 20mins.....

Wor is a nice guy. I've been buying batteries from him since 2004.

If you cant find the batt for ur notebook, he can recondition it, he can even reset the the charge count.

Wor is a nice guy. I've been buying batteries from him since 2004.

If you cant find the batt for ur notebook, he can recondition it, he can even reset the the charge count.

I see, i shall bring down my laptop to him one of these days.

u can buy it if u wish to buy it online and here's the link … blackberry accessories other recommendations will be appreciated as I want to buy online iphone 3G Dock cradle for ma iphone 3G below $20 and thnks 4 sharing :)