Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whitegroupmaths

H2 maths tuition by full time graduate tutor available

Stumped by your JC H2 maths lessons till today and at a complete loss as to how to tackle your upcoming examinations or block test?

Fret not-if you are reading this, some part of you still desires salvation . Having been a tutor for 17 years and counting, I have accumulated extensive experience and know-how when it comes to training students to handle H2 maths competently; majority of them have gone on to score distinctions for the subject in the A level examinations. I was previously from Hwa Chong JC (AKA HCI), a straight As student myself, an electrical engineering graduate from NUS and a former banking scholar. I like to offer help, especially to those who need it badly but are terribly conflicted with regards to who exactly is the real deal (no thanks to too many gimmicks/claims by ''guru'' teachers).

As a favour to yourself, shed that apprehensive state of mind. Take the initiative to make the first move. Come forward and share with me your learning difficulties. If you demonstrate sincerity in truly wanting to improve your situation, you can be assured that from this point onwards, I would be most willing to take care of everything else. Peace.

Further information is available at Renotalk.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There are many students who always want to prepare for the examination with the help of tution and online study options. Most of the students always preffer to get information through the https://beverlyboy.com/film-schools/filmmaking-video-production-best-5-courses-for-college-students/ page which provides the best colleges for doing any kind of courses where students can make best carrier according to their field as well.

Hello! Going to medical school is a very responsible and difficult thing to do! In any case, congratulations, because you have passed the most difficult stage - doubts. You decided on this responsible step, so, the most difficult thing is over!
I can recommend you this is a cool australian education website https://medicmind.com.au.
These guys have helped many of my friends to enter medical schools. For example me)