Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
richardgalvan43

Long term Storage facility

Hi, 
Anyone guess what it takes down to when you are renovating a home that is fully loaded with furniture and artworks and other crafts that you or members of the family did a few years ago. Well, recently I did a renovation at my home, didn’t consider the accumulation of particles of dust, which I should have considered and just packed everything in my own storage boxes and got them to my garage when the work was being done. And for the furniture, I did only cover them with some cloth sheets that I could find. After the reno works, I was found myself with little trouble over my allergies to dust.
To tell you the truth, I was planning on reducing the cost of expense from my pocket. But later when I searched the internet, I came across furniture storage [url: https://www.jiffystorage.com/self-storage/storage-solutions/short-long-term-storage/] where they did provide also short-term storage which I could have used. Then I visited the location myself a week later to check on the facilities that they said were providing and was happy to meet up with them. 
I always thought that storage area can only be bought for long-term, a minimum of 13 month contract, but these guys were explaining to me how they could have even helped me with short-term spaces and also with varying sizes as some of my items and furniture could have been taken out early after completion of one room and them move my remaining items to another smaller storage space with lesser rent rate and so on, until my reno was complete. 
What a shame I didn’t attend to them earlier. So, once when my friend was into the reno stage himself, I recommended Jiffy Self Storage for him, where I visited.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation