Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrisgan

Take SAEIS Exam with Confidence | SAEIS Private Home Tuition – Call 8298 7978

Planning to study in Singapore? Why not make the learning process and transition easier for your kid with the help of professionals in this field?

Here are 2 things you will need to successfully enroll into a local government school!

1)      SAEIS Preparatory Course (Primary / Secondary School Admission)

2)      SAEIS Intensive Private Home Tuition (one-to-one study focus)

WHY should we choose SAEIS Preparatory Course?

1.      Structured learning environment- This is essentially full time studies every Monday to Friday, 8am-3pm.

2.      Gain access to time-tested and well-planned AEIS study materials

3.      Forge friendships with students from all over the world! Pursue your dreams in the company of friends.

4.      Student Passes will be issued to students enrolling in the 3 or 6 months courses.

How can Nanyang Learning help?

We are a one-stop service that will allow for a smoother transition to studying in Singapore’s MOE School for your child. Finding the most suitable Preparatory Course? Application/ Appeal of student passes? VISA/ Long Term Pass? Complications? Other factors to consider? Planning for the entire education journey’s in Singapore? Relocation? Yep, so many things to do, so little time…

With over 10 years of experience helping students enroll into government local schools in Singapore successfully, we know what works and what won’t. All these knowledge will be at your service.

Embark your child’s education journey now!

CALL US / WHATSAPP OUR EDUCATION GURUS FOR EMERGENCY AEIS ENQUIRIES
(65) 8298 7978 / (65) 8553 4568
or visit
www.nanyanglearning.com / www.aeismockpapers.com

========== =========== ============ ============== ============

We are also offering AEIS Intensive Home Tuition services which are absolutely beneficial and suitable for your child!

ü  Very Intensive lesson plans with 1 to 1 attention for your child

ü  Flexible schedule - Duration can be from 1.5 hours to 6 hours per day

ü  Customized Lesson Plans- Twice to five times a week of AEIS Home School Lesson.

ü  A choice to focus on just one subject or both Math and English

ü  Teacher will go through EVERY Single topics under the AEIS tested content

We have helped students from all over the world!

Singapore, China, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Japan, Taiwan, France, US, Turkish, Hong Kong, Philippines and other countries in the region.

We take education seriously. Every child deserves the best.

To Your Child’s Success~
Nanyang Learning Pte Ltd

www.aeismockpapers.com

www.nanyanglearning.com

www.nanyangtuition.com

CALL US / WHATSAPP OUR EDUCATION GURUS FOR EMERGENCY AEIS ENQUIRIES
(65) 8298 7978 / (65) 8553 4568

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi. Does anyone know if the PMP certification exam is out? I think that I am finally ready for the exam. I have been preparing for CCNA lab exam for months. It took that long because I want to make sure that I pass the exam. I think that a career in IT sector makes a lot of sense now because you can work online. I don't want to worry about a pandemic stopping me from working. I did a lot of training on SPOTO info, those guys are amazing. They know what will be on the exam, and they teach you that.