Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Resort Deco

Hihi,

may I know where to get this kind of wall panels in spore?? Can U point out to me on where I can go to check out on water features and those deco associated with resort theme?

thanks!

wallpanel.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hihi,

may I know where to get this kind of wall panels in spore?? Can U point out to me on where I can go to check out on water features and those deco associated with resort theme?

thanks!

wallpanel.jpg

hi there.. I think I saw this tiles in one of the tiles shop in Balestier.. you can go there and take a lot.. quite a lot of variety..

I am also doing a resort theme, but gotten a wooden crave panel instead..

hi there.. I think I saw this tiles in one of the tiles shop in Balestier.. you can go there and take a lot.. quite a lot of variety..

I am also doing a resort theme, but gotten a wooden crave panel instead..

oh.. i can get it from tile shops ah? tot I can find it at places that sell water features :dancingqueen: Thanks for the prompt reply~

Edited by krisietong

hi, these are called wall motifs, u can find them in the nurseries at Thomson Road. I got mine at the one next to Nature co. reasonable price too.

Hi

I went to Jalan Kayu , that seletar farmway nursery and saw such tiles there..they sell quite many pebbles, water features stuff etc

Guest sarahkoh

Hi all I think farmart sells these feature motifs too. there is a shop selling water feature stuff. Can try there