Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HSH21

Ways To Throw Rubbish Without The Plastic Bag...

If we can't get free plastic bag... it wastes $$ to buy plastic bag for throwing rubbish... Let's brainstorm and exchange best practice ideas... how to throw rubbish without the plastic bag...

Still remember during school time... we use newspaper to make big paper bag to throw the rubbish... but it is not so useful at home... because leave over food etc...

For those staying in the old estate... still can just throw the rubbish inside the house.. for others like me ... have to carry the rubbish out of the house... it will be quite difficult to go without the plastic bag... even I can just throw the rubbish in the bin... but I don't want to wash the bin everytime I clear the rubbish...

Edited by HSH21

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
If we can't get free plastic bag... it wastes $$ to buy plastic bag for throwing rubbish... Let's brainstorm and exchange best practice ideas... how to throw rubbish without the plastic bag...

Still remember during school time... we use newspaper to make big paper bag to throw the rubbish... but it is not so useful at home... because leave over food etc...

For those staying in the old estate... still can just throw the rubbish inside the house.. for others like me ... have to carry the rubbish out of the house... it will be quite difficult to go without the plastic bag... even I can just throw the rubbish in the bin... but I don't want to wash the bin everytime I clear the rubbish...

For me, I have dustbins in every room.. those in my bedrooms or study, I will still line with plastic bags and paper at the bottom. But as most of the rubbish in this room will be dry rubbish (eg. paper, wrappers etc.) I will normally empty them into the rubbish bin in the kitchen and throw away just 1 plastic bag instead of 5 bags.

That helps me to save and recycle.. Of cos use a few times, then I will change new one lor..

I had bins in every rooms for my previous house... but find it was too much work for me... everyone just threw the rubbish in each of the bin.. and I had to clear so many bins... so now only have one bigger bin in the kitchen... I only put plastic bag in the bin.. but everytime before I throw away the rubbish... I will put newspaper below the plastic bag and carry it out of the house...

*kkekek* Ways got a lot a lot: !!

Use plastic bags to....

1. Wrap Presents!

2. Fill erm' up with water for water bombing games!

4. Cut the colorful ones into pieces and use them as Confetti for birthday showers or weddings!

5. Cut them into strips and make them into big pomp pomps!

6. Tie all of them together as a rope for tag a war games or sell it to Rapunzel.

7. ...etc etc

Oh... oh... I am asking how to throw rubbish without the plastic bag... not what plastic bag can do lor...

!!

Actually can buy very cheap plastic bags, like those 100 pcs for a few dollars.

but will it be too thin... sometime those plastic bag too thin... easily thorn..

actually those plastic bags that wet markets use are those 100pcs for a few dollars type

for my home, we have one central bin for wet and one central bin for dry

at the end of the day, we will empty the dry bin into the wet bin and throw the plastic bag away. so min. one day will use one bag

sometimes rubbish not so much will use those plastic bags we get when buying take-away food.

we dun have a lot of rubbish coz we try as far as possible to reduce, reuse and recycle !!

but will it be too thin... sometime those plastic bag too thin... easily thorn..

Hmm... dun put too heavy? I don't think it'll actually tear unless you squeeze it to the brim and try to lift it up. Or don't hang, line your bins, then carry whole bin out, then throwing it away.