Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fiqa denny Lim

Relax and listen to music.. Go on post your favourite songs here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Music is very complex and if you are PRing for this particular song, you can still use services to develop it. I don't know if you would be interested, there is https://www.amworldgroup.com/music-pr a service for aspiring artists and those who can offer their first recordings to an audience. There are also special PR agencies that have a wide range of clients, from trading companies to well-known artists. You might meet someone there too, or it might be useful for those who are just getting ready to develop.

Guys, do you think that using YouTube is actually a good idea for music promotion? I know that many beginning creators do that.Guys, do you think that using YouTube is actually a good idea for music promotion? I know that many beginning creators do that.

It can be one of your ways to gain an audience, but if you're thinking of getting into that industry seriously, I can recommend you use music streaming services. There are options like Spotify promotion that can help you achieve success in that field, and there are no bots, so you'll be able to naturally increase the number of your listeners.