Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mei Fang

Don't work with Haj Lane Mon Werkz ID

For anyone who wants to do reno or get ID, pls do not get the ones recommended by renotalk app especially not Mon Werkz, Ron and Eileen husband and wife team who claims to have 10 tens experience. Our reno had so much problems and delays, I feel tired to even list them. I was gonna let everything go, not gd to be angry for long right? But today is really the final straw that prompt me to share this with everyone. So here's the full story. 1. Reno stretched from 6wks to almost 10wks. 2. Parquet floor got damaged and creaks at night. Bcoz work not scheduled properly and alot of major mistakes to fix, floor was polished then carpentry installation scratched again. 3. ID no design ideas, we had to send samples from Pinterest to adapt, ask for his opinion always say ya ok, as long as you like. 4. Ask repeatedly to see carpentry drawing but only 3D render with no actual dimension them some came out wrong. 5. New doors all scratched from reno. 6. Paint and plaster was subcon to a single Indian man and charged professional rate, plastering is rough like the road at some part. Paint uneven can see white underneath. 7. Carpentry wrong dimension, doors don't open properly lucky some redo. 8. Floor vinyl instructed to install whole house underneath carpentry but didn't follow. This is the best part. Now they msg to ask whether can come to take measurement coz vinyl guy overcharge them. So I ask if there is rebate of fryr us. They say supplier over charged them but they didn't overcharge us! LOL! Got such thing or not???

Edited by Mei Fang
Add on

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So if u like ID that you hardly see but talk via WhatsApp, have not much idea, only very gd follow up for payment then go ahead. Attached some pics for viewing. Gd luck all you home renovators! 20180720_233559.jpg.d1031b479c8fae7131149b62d5a823d9.jpg

20180721_003849.jpg

20180721_004621.jpg

20180721_163914.jpg

20180721_101336.jpg