Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

A big thank you to THE man, Jason Poh from Casa Interior Design.

Thank you for being responsive, efficient and most important, passionate in what you do. You make designing, advising and coordinating seems easy but not all can do it as seamlessly as you.

I was pretty skeptical with ids especially after reading some reported personnel(s) from other companies. However, Jason made me feel at ease, assured and comfortable at our very first meeting. He was always ready to answer any questions that I have at hand and yes, no hard selling was made! Yeay!

The whole process of renovation was a breeze (friends know me as an OCD person). Jason makes sure that I was always updated with the progress of the renovation frequently and communication was key to me, which I have no qualms with Jason.

Renovation work completed within 1.5months for a 5room resale flat and I am talking about an overhaul!! Woohoo!!!

Thank you Jason and team for making this journey a wonderful one for me. Thank you for a good after sales service too. You are right about me missing this whole process and you. Hahaha! Thank you for being a friend and yes, I highly recommend his service and company! You will have no regrets!

*5 STAR*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request