Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DOE

For Low-SES Students, Not Focusing on Grades is an Impossible Dream

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you very much for the recommendations. At the moment, there are a lot of different courses on the network that not only help prepare for exams, but also that pay attention to improving skills in a particular subject. I am currently writing thesis at the university and I have a little difficulty with it. I contacted thesis writing services which will help me. My research is about artificial intelligence.

Hi interesting thought, I want to add that when considering how a college degree affects labor market outcomes, it is especially important to consider differences in socioeconomic status (SES). For example, research shows that students with low SES scores are more likely than their peers with high SES scores to delay college. This delay can have different effects on different students. For example, research shows that students who stayed at least one year after graduating from high school were 64% less likely to get a degree compared to those who entered immediately after high school. The study found that students with high socioeconomic status continue to attend college 25% more than students with low socioeconomic status. In fact, students with high socioeconomic status are 1.55 times more likely to go on to college than students with low socioeconomic status. I gathered this information from videos on YouTube in which the authors talk about differences in socio-economic status. I managed to find there a dozen videos of similar content and I noticed that in most cases such videos had at least 16 thousand views! I am sure this is because their authors used the services of  https://soclikes.com/  to quickly increase their number.

I often hear that grades are not as important as knowledge. Well, I don’t know, may be it's true, however it’s uncomfortable for me to study with average grades.  If you try harder than others, but have the same grades it's unfair. The only problem which I has is literature, but I often used http://rush-my-essay.com if I had to write some work and everythink ok)) Yes, there may be difficulties with some subjects, but in general, academic grades are an indicator everywhere

Edited by ForestM

We are bombarded with this kind of research every day, it is extremely difficult to write such large papers yourself and not to plagiarise... That's why a lot of guys from my group buy such papers, many have even looked at essaygeeks.co.uk reviews, as it's a good office where you can buy quality essays and research for a small amount, but you should definitely read the review before doing it!