Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Certified

Free Facebook, Branding and Marketing Seminar

Would you like to learn how to grow and explode your business or your income using social media?

If YES, then you would definitely want to go for this FREE Facebook marketing workshop conducted by Alaric Ong!

Date & Time: 12th October 2018, 7pm to 10pm (registration starts 6.45pm)
Venue: Around Tanglin area. Click the link to register to get details for the exact venue.
Price: FREE
Register here: http://x.co/6nWgS

Find out:
Secret #1: Social Media Marketing
Why Social Media Is The Most Effective Form Of Marketing
Secret #2: Branding Secrets
How To Get Instant Credibility and Position Yourself As An Expert
Secret #3: Marketing Cloning
How Anyone Can Be A World Class Marketer… Even If You Have No Experience Or Zero Talent

* How to build a Facebook page with 3000-4000 real, targeted followers for free
* How Alaric raised SGD$30,000 with just 2 Facebook posts without spending any money on ads
* How to build your own website for SGD$1.52 (e.g. www.alaricong.com)
* How Alaric built a page of 13,000 followers within 6 months: www.facebook.com/alaricong
* How I ranked "Alaric Ong" on Google and dominated the search results
* How to launch Facebook Advertisements
* How to spend $1 on marketing and get $3 back.
* Get my book for free: "How to use Facebook to promote your business" -> www.theapollomethod.com/books
* Here are some testimonials of my students: http://www.alaricong.com/p/testimonials.html

(Total Value: Priceless)

For more information about the speaker: www.AlaricOng.com

Perfect for anyone who sells!

Network marketers, entrepreneurs, business owners, property agents, insurance agents, digital marketers, salespeople etc.

This will be a value packed seminar! So be sure to be there early!

Seats are limited! Do secure your free seat now!
http://x.co/6nWgS

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Social networks are really a very useful tool to make your business more relevant and your product more well-known all over the world. I remember how last year I decided to move my business to the Internet space and for this I turned to an MLM company in order to make my online store the most recognizable because this is the exciting opportunity of a ground floor startup. I heard that last year MLM companies started to gain momentum and become more and more influential in this market, so I have no doubt that I will be able to earn my first million dollars this year

That is so useful, especially for those of you who have no idea what SEO Marketing is at all. I don’t think it would hurt to mention once again that you have to pay for everything in this life and that there are no such things like free stuff on the internet. By saying that, I mean that it doesn’t matter how hard you are working by reading free stuff, there will be a company like https://www.firstpagedigital.sg/seo/ that will be stronger and better than you because there are people who have learned their programs not for free. That is the exact difference. Those free courses are good, but you have to be very and very perseverant in order to succeed.

Edited by Bardiel

This is good to see that doing any kind of online promtion  of social media marketing is easy now days because almost everyone is using social applications which provide the brand awareness through online platorm. I have always try to check the influencer agency Los Angeles which always offer the promotion through infuencers who can promote any kind of brand or marketing product through online social media marketing options.

That's quite interesting, and I think it's important to check such seminars if you're willing to take your business to a new level and increase revenue. I can say that in my case, the most valuable tip was to check ecpm, and it actually helped me increase my earnings and properly calculate traffic performance.

Howdy! Joining niche groups and communities on facebook has become a common way for people to connect with others who share their passions, challenges, and aspirations. These groups provide a sense of belonging, support, and affirmation to people facing similar challenges. Advocacy and support groups on Facebook address a wide range of issues, including mental health, parenting, women's rights, animal welfare, and environmental activism, to name a few.