Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Certified

Free Facebook, Branding and Marketing Seminar

Would you like to learn how to grow and explode your business or your income using social media?

If YES, then you would definitely want to go for this FREE Facebook marketing workshop conducted by Alaric Ong!

Date & Time: 12th October 2018, 7pm to 10pm (registration starts 6.45pm)
Venue: Around Tanglin area. Click the link to register to get details for the exact venue.
Price: FREE
Register here: http://x.co/6nWgS

Find out:
Secret #1: Social Media Marketing
Why Social Media Is The Most Effective Form Of Marketing
Secret #2: Branding Secrets
How To Get Instant Credibility and Position Yourself As An Expert
Secret #3: Marketing Cloning
How Anyone Can Be A World Class Marketer… Even If You Have No Experience Or Zero Talent

* How to build a Facebook page with 3000-4000 real, targeted followers for free
* How Alaric raised SGD$30,000 with just 2 Facebook posts without spending any money on ads
* How to build your own website for SGD$1.52 (e.g. www.alaricong.com)
* How Alaric built a page of 13,000 followers within 6 months: www.facebook.com/alaricong
* How I ranked "Alaric Ong" on Google and dominated the search results
* How to launch Facebook Advertisements
* How to spend $1 on marketing and get $3 back.
* Get my book for free: "How to use Facebook to promote your business" -> www.theapollomethod.com/books
* Here are some testimonials of my students: http://www.alaricong.com/p/testimonials.html

(Total Value: Priceless)

For more information about the speaker: www.AlaricOng.com

Perfect for anyone who sells!

Network marketers, entrepreneurs, business owners, property agents, insurance agents, digital marketers, salespeople etc.

This will be a value packed seminar! So be sure to be there early!

Seats are limited! Do secure your free seat now!
http://x.co/6nWgS

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Social networks certainly help to increase traffic to the site, but they are ineffective. Professional marketing is still the leader in this regard and has many more opportunities. My uncle has been a businessman for a long time and told me that he uses only trusted affiliate marketing at growmeo.com to attract traffic to their site. Thanks to this, his business quickly rose up and opened new horizons for expansion. Now almost everyone is looking for online service and this is justified. This is much more convenient and any information can be obtained without leaving the house