Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wackoyacky

Kitchen Cabinet Paint Job

Hi! Due to budget constraints, I just decided that our kitchen cabinets will just be repainted. Do you guys know how much would it cost me for the paint job services, excluding of course the paints since this will all depends on what type of paint that will be used.

Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi! Due to budget constraints, I just decided that our kitchen cabinets will just be repainted. Do you guys know how much would it cost me for the paint job services, excluding of course the paints since this will all depends on what type of paint that will be used.

Thanks in advance!

I was quoted ard 1.3k to re-varnish/color my 6m-long kitchen cab. The original color was a light, pine type of color which I wanted to darken further. In the end I cancelled the plans and painted the kitchen cabinet white with Nippon Bodelac myself - cost <100 bucks for paints and tools but took three weekends to finish.

Wow that was pretty expensive! Actually I was already starting the sanding of the cabinets, I was still thinking whether I should do the paint job or should hire someone with expertise because of course I dun want to spoil our kitchen cabinets hehehe. How I wish that I'm a handy man.

hi hi

i too want to change my kitchen cabinet color. was quoted $1.6k to sand and varnish about 32 ft worth of cabinets. got a huge kitchen u see.

ucypmas - can i know what is Nippon Bodelac and where to buy? 2ndly did you sand ur cabinets? lastly, what were ur cabinets made of? u mean u can just paint over laminated cabinet? mine are made of compressed laminate... there are some "engraving" pattern of the cabinet.. i dunno how to paint it man. headache.