Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chanzone

Totoro's Nest

OMG, that jacuzzi totally rocks! :notti:

u stay in condo? toilet so big can fit ar?

i'm totally envious to the max.. :notti:

I stay in 4 room HDB, the jacuzzi is not really that big, can fit into most HDB toilet.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Chanzone..Drop by to view your blog and your house is sweet man..love your living area and your toilet..

I notice your dining area got one tower fan..i was thinking of getting a tower fan..just want to check with you..hows your tower fan working? cooling enuff?? :notti:;)

Hello Chanzone..Drop by to view your blog and your house is sweet man..love your living area and your toilet..

I notice your dining area got one tower fan..i was thinking of getting a tower fan..just want to check with you..hows your tower fan working? cooling enuff?? :):D

It is not that cooling compare to normal fan, good thing about the tower fan is save space and the full remote control that came with it.

Edited by chanzone

hi chanzone, may i know how much u spent total on ur renovation? :dancingqueen:

mine is a brand new 4 room premium unit. we are currently shortlisting earnest interior as 1 of the choices :)

how is your experience with them and how are their carpentry works? :furious:

Nice home, look so cozy and comfortable, love the vanity top (wish i can do the same) and jacuzzi.

Can i check how much and where did you get your binds (the flower one), looking for some for my new house.

Thanks

I stay in 4 room HDB, the jacuzzi is not really that big, can fit into most HDB toilet.

how much is it har?

Nice home, look so cozy and comfortable, love the vanity top (wish i can do the same) and jacuzzi.

Can i check how much and where did you get your binds (the flower one), looking for some for my new house.

Thanks

The blinds are from ikea, I can't remember the exact amount, think it is around $200+

how much is it har?

Jacuzzi bathtub cost $1488 from Genova.

The blinds are from ikea, I can't remember the exact amount, think it is around $200+

wah ... u got a nice home ... esp the toielt .. after a days tired work .. really must learn to rest ourselves ...

I am renovating my house soon .. any pointers for the bathroom ???? is buying tat better than renovating my bathrooms ?

btw .. u got such a nice n traditonal butsudan in yr living room .. where did u buy it from ?

does it use a lot of water?? :notti: got 1 bath tub so much or lesser?? can re-use the water?? hee..

btw .. u got such a nice n traditonal butsudan in yr living room .. where did u buy it from ?

I bought the butsudan from TBSC 14 years ago, I don't think they made this model anymore.

I bought the butsudan from TBSC 14 years ago, I don't think they made this model anymore.

it is a very traditional Jap design butsudan, ebay all consider these as vintage Butsudans .. very ex ... if u decide to give up yrs .. pls tell me :jawdrop:! haha ... i dun mind buying over.

Jus the perfect size to place my Buddha statue in it ... awwww ... so nice ...