Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discoburg

Aircon Servicing

can anyone recommend me good reliable one to repair my air-con.

One of my system 3 seem not working after several time switch on by remote control. I use the same control to on the other air-con, it working. Has anyone got similar problem too? pls advice.

Thanks in advance!

Think you can try E Home Services:

http://www.aircon-servicing.com/rates.html

Service is good but always booked.

Air-Con Technicians all experience Malaysian and local.

Edited by Chanel26

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

DO NOT USE Atlantic Engineering! After their so called chemical wash (without removing the fan unit), the pcb was damaged within 1 week plus. Called them up and they sent some guys to troubleshoot. Those guys knew nuts, and was on the phone with the 'expert'. After some checking, they concluded the pcb is damaged and said the boss will call me for a quote. The boss did not call, and when I called the boss, she had the don't care attitude, and did not check the quotation for me, leaving me to fix the problem myself. In the end, I contacted another servicing company. They had repaired the pcb and changed the wiring because it caused a short circuited in the pcb.

Hi guys,

you can contact me @ 6556 0080 if you need any help with your air con system or servicing enquires. All our technicians are very experienced and we believe in providing a high standard of work. We strive to be your most reliable air con company!

We have 4 teams and 20 over employees running around singapore everyday. :D

hi guys

i am new to this wedsite as i m looking for some reno designs. i understand most of us have the same problem dealing with Ac. some common questions would be like:

cost??

chemical how much?

fully dismantle and spraying chem on the coil whats the diff?

how long should u service your aircon?

i just happen to be in trade and can share some views and costing price with u. feel free to drop me a mail. i see what i can to help

Cheers

On 9/29/2010 at 7:12 PM, bluestone said:

BTW want to complain a bit about Best Tech... so that other people knows their **** : they tried to charge me $50 per fan coil that is $200 for 4 fan coil for normal cleaning.... the $160 voucher that they gave me (because i bought the aircon from them) can only be used such that $10 voucher can only be used for 1 fan coil... this means that i can only use $40 for 4 fan coil and pay $160 cash. This is ridiculous ...because my previous aircon guy only charge like $25 to $30 per fan coil dep on how many he clean. SO guys dont be tempted by the servicing voucher when u compare price to deciding what aircon to buy!!!! i have already trashed the best tech voucher...

i have been using my aircon service company for years. i paid mine cheaper for 3 fancoils servicing.

They are good at aircon repairs too. Once my blower PCB spoilt, they charged less than $100 only.

If you need contact 67750378, hope can help someone

Edited by yaksowmi

The best aircon servicing that I get is from Joydom Engineering  Very cheap. additional aircon for exceed 4 only $12

1 YEAR CONTRACT AIRCON CLEANING: (Quarterly Servicing)
2 Aircon Unit – $180
3 Aircon Unit – $220
4 Aircon Unit – $260
More than 4 units = $12 per additional unit x 4 months
NO CONTRACT
1 Aircon Unit – $30
2 Aircon Unit – $50
3 Aircon Unit – $65
4 Aircon Unit – $80
More than 4 units = $14 per additional unit

For enquiries you car call them at +6581632621