Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nerraw_warreN

Place Lcd In Mbr

Hi Mr Chong,

My house already finished renovated & i have lived in before CNY 07. I did not engage any FS master during renovation, but i try to avoid certain important FS things.

I have a few questions, hope you can share with me some valuable advice.

(1) In MBR, can the bed face direct to window (legs face windows position when sleeping) ? I have no other way but to face toilet door, but i did a partition in btw bed & toilet door to block it so that when we sleep, the legs wont face the toilet direct. Is this way ok to prevent "sa qhi" ?

Master Bedroom Partition

(2) I also hang a square mirror on the partition facing the toilet door, any problem with that ? [see the above image]

(3) I am plaining to wall-mouth the LCD on the partition facing the bed also, any issue ? if yes, how can we handle it ? as I cannot find any better place to place the LCD ?

Master Bedroom Partition - LCD

(4) I hang a picture with black & white animal head in the MBR toilet ? Is this OK ?

Rgs Nerraw

Edited by Nerraw_warreN

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong,

My house already finished renovated & i have lived in before CNY 07. I did not engage any FS master during renovation, but i try to avoid certain important FS things.

I have a few questions, hope you can share with me some valuable advice.

(1) In MBR, can the bed face direct to window (legs face windows position when sleeping) ? I have no other way but to face toilet door, but i did a partition in btw bed & toilet door to block it so that when we sleep, the legs wont face the toilet direct. Is this way ok to prevent "sa qhi" ?

Master Bedroom Partition

(2) I also hang a square mirror on the partition facing the toilet door, any problem with that ? [see the above image]

(3) I am plaining to wall-mouth the LCD on the partition facing the bed also, any issue ? if yes, how can we handle it ? as I cannot find any better place to place the LCD ?

Master Bedroom Partition - LCD

(4) I hang a picture with black & white animal head in the MBR toilet ? Is this OK ?

Rgs Nerraw

Hello Nerraw

Bed can face window. Just draw the curtains when you sleep.

The partition is one of the option.

Before I go any further, take a compass direction in your room and let me know.

Hello Nerraw

Bed can face window. Just draw the curtains when you sleep.

The partition is one of the option.

Before I go any further, take a compass direction in your room and let me know.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

The MBR entrance is facing North (about 340 degree)...& the master bed is facing North East direction (about 60 degree). Below is the Master bedroom image URL for your reference & advise please.

Master Bedroom Image 1

Master Bedroom Image 2

Rgs

Warren

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

The MBR entrance is facing North (about 340 degree)...& the master bed is facing North East direction (about 60 degree). Below is the Master bedroom image URL for your reference & advise please.

Master Bedroom Image 1

Master Bedroom Image 2

Rgs

Warren

Hello warren

If it is possible, do up a sliding or bi-fold door at the toilet. Nothing to do with Sha Qi but just to prevent smell from the latrine and especially the floor traps. Sometimes, even unwelcome insects/ centripede etc may pop out from there.

Mirror and LCD are alright.

What kind of black and white aninal is that? And which part of the toilet?

Hello warren

If it is possible, do up a sliding or bi-fold door at the toilet. Nothing to do with Sha Qi but just to prevent smell from the latrine and especially the floor traps. Sometimes, even unwelcome insects/ centripede etc may pop out from there.

Mirror and LCD are alright.

What kind of black and white aninal is that? And which part of the toilet?

Hi Master Chong,

Thanks for the feedback. So I can mount the LCD on the partition d...

Ohh actually there is bi-folder door in the common toilet...I hang a pic of 3 animal heads, Lion, Zebra & Elephant above the WC, as decoration purpose....

Rgs

Warren

Hi Master Chong,

Thanks for the feedback. So I can mount the LCD on the partition d...

Ohh actually there is bi-folder door in the common toilet...I hang a pic of 3 animal heads, Lion, Zebra & Elephant above the WC, as decoration purpose....

Rgs

Warren

Hello Warren

I suggest that you remove the picture immediately.

Hello Warren

I suggest that you remove the picture immediately.

Hi Master Chong, Thanks for the advise....I will remove it, but may I know what is the issue with that kind of Pic hanging in the toilet?? or can i put on the floor in the living or dining corner ??

Rgs

Warren

Edited by Nerraw_warreN

Hi Master Chong, Thanks for the advise....I will remove it, but may I know what is the issue with that kind of Pic hanging in the toilet?? or can i put on the floor in the living or dining corner ??

Rgs

Warren

Hi Mr Chong,

I supplement with some Pics that I hang in the toilet.

Animal Pic in Toilet 1

Animal Pic in Toilet 2

Thanks

Rgs

Warren

Hello warren

Giving quite an uncontrollable high expenditure. Exhausting savings. Physical headaches. Legal issues.

Haven't seen the rest of the house....can't comment on placing elsewhere.

Hello warren

Giving quite an uncontrollable high expenditure. Exhausting savings. Physical headaches. Legal issues.

Haven't seen the rest of the house....can't comment on placing elsewhere.

Hi Mr Chong,

Once again, thanks for the valuable reply. :)