Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
galsparkle

Dinning Table Under Beam

Hi Mr Chong,

I have a beam in my living room. Initially I was thinking of using the beam to partition between living and dinning area. However, the dinning area is too small and if we put the dinning table in that area, the person sitting on one side of the dinning table will end up sitting under the beam which is no good.... I was thinking is it okay to put the dinning table directly under the beam such that pple seating on both sides of the table will not be under the beam. Is there any other method to over come this beam problem...?

Beam

------------------I---------

I

Living I --I---I

I I I

I I I Dinning

I I I

I---I---I Table

I

----------------- I----------

Beam

Opps..the picture didn't turn out right..but i hope you get what i mean...

Edited by galsparkle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong,

I have a beam in my living room. Initially I was thinking of using the beam to partition between living and dinning area. However, the dinning area is too small and if we put the dinning table in that area, the person sitting on one side of the dinning table will end up sitting under the beam which is no good.... I was thinking is it okay to put the dinning table directly under the beam such that pple seating on both sides of the table will not be under the beam. Is there any other method to over come this beam problem...?

Beam

------------------I---------

I

Living I --I---I

I I I

I I I Dinning

I I I

I---I---I Table

I

----------------- I----------

Beam

Opps..the picture didn't turn out right..but i hope you get what i mean...

Hello galsparkle

Don't be bothered by the beam. If you're staying on the lower floor, then there will be more things to worry you from the higher levels.

I've replied such in other post. Pls check it out.