Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brainstorm

Dog Died In The House

the monk u met was merely a commercial monk for exist for the sake of the funeral chanting $$. Monks (sanksrit: Bikkhus) are true sons of the Lord Buddha who are responsble for the spread of the Dhamma to their congregation.

Such "monks" are not good representation of the Buddhist Faith either ... (note that more china monks are also coming to earn the funeral $) Morever, the "monk" was wrong to tell u that yr MIL's "SOUL" will not harm you becos SOUL is not a buddhist concept, and the buddhist view of life is "consciousness" and it does not harm nor poesses a ghostly form.

It's true that such rites are commonly peformed by Taoists or folks chinese practicioners, HOWEEVR, you are wrong to say that Buddhism once practised n taught fengshui ... neither in India nor China ....

On the offending side, its Fengshui who made use of Buddhism and came up with all sort of funny theories and explanations defying the Buddhist faith and also misguiding lots of young couples out there.

The cross over from Fengshui to the Buddhist Arena is totally unacceptable .. for Taoist wise ? I have no comments as I am not a Taoist.

That is why i seek the pardon of our dear fengshui masters to spare Buddhism off their menu and also our young couples here to be aware that such crossing of areanas is happening and these "masters" are not true represntations of Buddhism neither is what they say nor promote.

Ancestorial worship, taoism have mixed Buddhism into their hierachy but the fact remains that Buddhism is not and does not share the same practise n beleifs as them.

As a buddhist, there is a urgent need to clear this line before it blurs further on ...

Homage to Lord Buddha !

Edited by enci

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation