Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dyzhou9

My Mom's birthday is coming, please help me choose a birthday present!

Hello :D
As it says in title.. my mom's birthday is coming!!! And I need to choose gifts for her and I like to get some help from you guys! help me out pleaseeee!!

I was thinking about some meaningful gifts because it is also my first gift ever since I became adult. So yes... to do this I have been secretly(??) observing her hehe.

She's currently huge fan of k-pop and korean beauty and I am sure she will be super happy if I present her one of those related gifts. Well I looked up k-pop related gifts at first but they were too expensive and meaningless...

There is about $100 in my budget and I decided to buy her korean cosmetics with a letter that says "happy birthday mama, it does not mean getting older, it is time to reduce some wrinkles!!" hehe ☺️.

Actually one of my friend is kinda helping me out on this and we she recommended me a shopping site with really low prices on korean beauty(well, if you are interested.. here is the link bit.ly/letbebe2.. help me out first tho..).

So far so good, but I am now having a problem in choosing what to buy....(my friend then recommended me to ask here and more...and I hope this works...)

Again, I secretly(??) asked her what kind of cosmetics she's using now. I found out that she is not using any functional cosmetics, she just needs basic skin care lines. So I've been choosing some cosmetics myself and they are here,

1057545581_mommysgift(1).jpg.59f2721d75f64d680535167a1041279c.jpg

2016917220_mommysgift(5).jpg.3d75bbe0460a8edcf12bb497d27dcbd7.jpg1262468242_mommysgift(4).jpg.b487985304491c113ab57b6cd3ada546.jpg865629157_mommysgift(3).jpg.242c7d0e10878e667ebf19f0cce2ba34.jpg1124289648_mommysgift(2).jpg.8d01d01db2d8722592ea87373d12e3f8.jpg

Are these good to buy? or if you have any ideas, can you help me choose cosmetics from here please?

I already purchased membership with more discount from here so I can't really offer others.

Moms out there and sisters out there help me out please! I wish to present her meaningful gifts!

Thank you! lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also really liked your choice of gifts for your mother. Thank you for sharing, I want to choose something for myself from this. Especially since I really like Korean cosmetics. I especially like patches and Korean fabric masks, without which I can't imagine my life. Well, I can also recommend that you give your mother a nice evening on her birthday. And if it has already passed, then any other day will also do. I know a wonderful place for a holiday, you can see it here westgateresorts.com. We spent an unforgettable time there, which we still remember with warmth.