Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Water leaking/seepage in kitchen area

Recommended Posts

Hey guys!

I need some help here. Water has been seeping into my kitchen, especially after all the heavy downpour. The wet patch has been getting bigger as days goes by, and town council has yet to get back to me for an inspection. I suspect water is seeping from the outside. I donno what else to do.

Background: my unit is on the last floor of the block, so directly above me is the roof top.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nothing you can do except wait for town council to check the roof and apply water proofing coating at the area above your kitchen. 

Water proofing doesn’t last forever and normally HDB will redo the waterproofing on the roof after some years. 

Try to call town council again and also email your MP to get them to expedite the case. Last time I also had to wait for a few days for town council to send their staff and contractor to perform a site visit to fix the issue.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this