Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
candyprincess

*~ Keong Bibi & Candy Fifi ~*

Hi candyprincess,

You got yr sofa from brighton? You know what material the sofa is made from??

hihi we ended up nt getting frm brighton... we got ours frm a shop @ marsiling... apologies i cant recall the name of the shop offhand... eh i recall now... Morries or Morris ? Some thing like that... the material is something like suede...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

icic... thanks! :P

hihi we ended up nt getting frm brighton... we got ours frm a shop @ marsiling... apologies i cant recall the name of the shop offhand... eh i recall now... Morries or Morris ? Some thing like that... the material is something like suede...

yes sir!!! cleaning is such a hassle!!!!!!!!! grrr... according to my neighbour, our plc gets dirty/dusty frm oct-mar because of the winds blowing dirt from the 38wang shipyard to our side... that explains why even after i mop, few hrs later if i walk ard the hse with my feet wet, i gt black marks... :bangwall: so i have no choice but to mop the floor 4times one shot... grrr... but its a weekly affair so not too bad... anyway she says after march wld be better.... she claims closing windows also no use... the dirt manages to find its way in... oh well... no wonder the units have been empty for so long? heheheh anyway u gotten keys? moving in yet ?

Hi, is your unit facing the school that side? Means facing those 400+ units?

Hi, is your unit facing the school that side? Means facing those 400+ units?

ehh.... facing the school diagonally.. ya facing 400++ blks... :)

we have the same problem here in punggol! i was forever vacumming and mopping the floor. still when we walk around have black marks all over for the 1st month..grrr....

even thou now its slightly better....we still have to vacumm 2x aand mop weekly. :(

hahaha ! we slack... though dirty we're nt really affected... i usually wash my feet when i get home... and during bath... then b4 i sleep i wash again... heh... we try to vaccuum and mop at least once a week but due to work commitments and tiredness... maybe also laziness at times la.. hahahaha we do it forthnightly... hurhurhur