Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mujireno

Grohe Tap rusts ?

I moved into my new place about 1.5 years and i have been using a Grohe water tap for the kitchen.  Unfortunately the surface seem to have started to rust even though I don't use the kitchen so much and we usually try to wipe down the tap a few times a week.  Like to know if anyone has experienced similar issues with Grohe taps.  I paid more for Grohe thinking that they have quality products so I can cut down on maintenance and future problems.  My parents have been using cheapo non-branded stuff for so many years and I have not encountered such surface issues with those cheap taps.  I asked Grohe and they said it's not covered under warranty.  So disappointed.

image001-2.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have been using my grohe taps for almost 5 yrs still look as good as new. All I do is wipe down once a weekly with damp cloth.

I suggest you can get those stainless steel polish, spray on a dry clean cloth and try to buff it off. 

Good luck.

Edited by R goh

You may be a ditch. My personal suggestion is that you can choose to buy a bottle of vinegar or baking soda (dissolve) with a dry cloth and then wipe the place you see. Good luck