Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yahoo

Gua Number - Is It Really Accurate?

I was wondering if the calculation of Gua number is accurate and if it is does it really help in choosing the direction of the house?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I was wondering if the calculation of Gua number is accurate and if it is does it really help in choosing the direction of the house?

Yes. it is accurate ..

Yes. it helps.

Yes. it is accurate ..

Yes. it helps.

Need to ask, calculation of gua number just need birthdate only? Time of birth not required?

in 8 mansions only.

one thing to note is that 8 mansions separate the whole world population by only 8 kinds of people.

the precise accuracy is a question.

most fsm would couple it with Ziwei and some other types of FS.

Need to ask, calculation of gua number just need birthdate only? Time of birth not required?

Time of birth is no need when calculating the gua.

in 8 mansions only.

one thing to note is that 8 mansions separate the whole world population by only 8 kinds of people.

Correct, my FSM is couple it with Bazi and ZiBai and some other which I can't mention here. but def. not ZiWei

ya, it's the same as Chinese horoscope and Bazi.

Chinese horoscope separates the whole world by just 12 kinds of pple(too general), whereas Bazi is 64000 kinds of pple.

ya, it's the same as Chinese horoscope and Bazi.

Chinese horoscope separates the whole world by just 12 kinds of pple(too general), whereas Bazi is 64000 kinds of pple.

where got only 64,000 kind of people ...

u forget to consider the 大运 of individual Ba zi ...

heheheee

in 8 mansions only.

Thats what I wonder too. I thought its more for general purpose than specific.

Time of birth is no need when calculating the gua.

ok thanks.

Btw I asked about this because I have a friend who found out about his gua number and was disappointed that it goes against his new flat direction. His flat direction sit NE face SW is no good after comparing his gua number. Anyway I will tell him it doesnt mean its bad because of it and still need other calculations like bazi. Maybe his bazi suit his flat :)

Btw I asked about this because I have a friend who found out about his gua number and was disappointed that it goes against his new flat direction. His flat direction sit NE face SW is no good after comparing his gua number. Anyway I will tell him it doesnt mean its bad because of it and still need other calculations like bazi. Maybe his bazi suit his flat :)

correct. a lot of factor had to consider.

his flat is a West Mansion and his gua is a East Mansion.

he might want to think about his wife's gua also. If she suits the house then try to place "MORE" things in favor of hubby.

Strengthen all the lucky spots so as to enhance the hubby.

it's not the end of the world.

his flat is a West Mansion and his gua is a East Mansion.

he might want to think about his wife's gua also. If she suits the house then try to place "MORE" things in favor of hubby.

Strengthen all the lucky spots so as to enhance the hubby.

it's not the end of the world.

Ic. What kind of the things? Like money frog? Or the position of the stove place at good position in which I ask about my case last time?

Ic. What kind of the things? Like money frog? Or the position of the stove place at good position in which I ask about my case last time?

ya, stove and bedroom. since(if) the main door is in wife's favor.

in 8 mansions most fsm would classified -

1) door = hubby

2) stove = hubby / wife

3) bed = wife

FYI .. in olden days, a Stove suppose to be located at the bad sector of your 8 House THeory. But facing the good sector of your 8 house theory.