Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snowiee

Placing Of Full Length Mirror And Bed

Hi Mr Chong,

Mirrors:

Would like to check with you something with regards to the placing of full length mirrors / mirrors.

My hubby and I are thinking of placing a full length mirror in our new house in the dining room area. The mirror will be facing the kitchen door (and kitchen area)

may i know if this will have any impact on the fengshui of the house? Heard from some forumers here that we should not place mirrors in anywhere in the house except the toilets. Is this true?

Beds

In addition, my hubby and I are currently sourcing for bedframes and mattress.

Would like to check with you if it is alright for a married couple to sleep on 2 Super Single Mattress but its placed in SAME King Sized Bedframe.

Our bedsheets that we are going to use are 2 separate super single sized bedsheets and the 2 super single sized mattress will be placed on the same king sized bedframe.

is this ok or will it affect the couple coz its considered as 分床?

Direction of Bed

May i know if as much as possible, the bed should be placed in such a way such that the head faces the east and the feet face the west?

Thanks in advance Mr Chong! :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong,

Mirrors:

Would like to check with you something with regards to the placing of full length mirrors / mirrors.

My hubby and I are thinking of placing a full length mirror in our new house in the dining room area. The mirror will be facing the kitchen door (and kitchen area)

may i know if this will have any impact on the fengshui of the house? Heard from some forumers here that we should not place mirrors in anywhere in the house except the toilets. Is this true?

Beds

In addition, my hubby and I are currently sourcing for bedframes and mattress.

Would like to check with you if it is alright for a married couple to sleep on 2 Super Single Mattress but its placed in SAME King Sized Bedframe.

Our bedsheets that we are going to use are 2 separate super single sized bedsheets and the 2 super single sized mattress will be placed on the same king sized bedframe.

is this ok or will it affect the couple coz its considered as 分床?

Direction of Bed

May i know if as much as possible, the bed should be placed in such a way such that the head faces the east and the feet face the west?

Thanks in advance Mr Chong! :sport-smiley-004:

Hello snowiee

In which direction is the mirror placed? Can put up your house plan? Is the mirror tinted or plain.

Other question already answered.

Bed placement will be based on your DOB