Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recently, my husband and I got the keys to our new house and wanted to renovate it. After sourcing for many IDs, we went with Singapore Carpentry and overall it was a great experience. In my opinion, it was value for money as the whole process was smooth for first time owners like us so we had nothing much to worry about especially when we were working throughout the renovation period. Our interior designer was thoughtful and understanding to our requests, tried to personalise our design to our preference and made it special to us. We requested for a white colour theme, modern style and it turned out good, like imagined. The workmanship was commendable as we had many cabinets that was stylish yet still functional and able to store many of our items which made our house look bigger and neater. Super happy with the end results and felt that it was too good to not recommend to others. Even our friends and family who visited our home was impressed with how it looks. If I remember correctly, you can get a quotation from their website carpentry.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey Katherine! It will be nice if you could share some pictures if your home interiors. I am planning to renovate my home as well. I could get some inspiration from them. Also, do they only work on interior design? Have they got any line of work in the home exterior section? Please share your insights with the cool pictures of your home :)

Edited by jacknick