Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sgframes Barakkath

Football Jersey Framing – Memorabilia – SGFrames

Here our recent Jersey Framing Project. Our customer wish to frame his two Jersey which is autographed by a famous Football player. So, we suggest him to frame it with Metal Name Plate – Gold Color with the player name on it. Also, we recommend him to choose the right frame that suits his wall color. The outcome is awesome and he really happy with our Framing service and assured for more order in future.

Do you have one to frame? Visit our store today to get the right one. Welcome.

SGFrames

Frame Maker, Glass and Mirror Merchant

Main office:

Blk 1003 Toa Payoh Industrial Park, #01-1511, Singapore 319075

HP: 98521449

#SGFrames #StaySafe #GoDigital #SGFramesChinaTown #SGFramesToaPayoh #JerseyFraming #SportsFraming #Memorabilia #SingaporeFrameMaker #FootBallJersey #AutographedJersey

SGFrames.com Jersey Framing Autographed Sports Tshirt 150720a.jpg

SGFrames.com Jersey Framing Autographed Sports Tshirt 150720b.jpg

SGFrames.com Jersey Framing Autographed Sports Tshirt 150720d.jpg

SGFrames.com Jersey Framing Autographed Sports Tshirt 150720e.jpg

SGFrames.com Jersey Framing Autographed Sports Tshirt 150720f.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I love football. I used to play it in school when I was a child. And now I get to watch my son playing it with his friends. But this pandemic situation screwed our plans for the summer to get him into a football summer school. So now we are both playing video games after his online classes. ?We like to play Madden NFL 21, the newest Madden NFL video game, on our PS4. And I also recently bought some MUT 21 COINS PS4 for him so that he could build the best team in this game. He's doing pretty good, actually.

I recently showed a similar frame on ozfooty.net. Many people liked it because it had Ronaldo's personal signature on it. I play on a small team. What do I like about soccer? It's that all the players are one big family. We are very good friends, and on all the holidays, we visit and go on vacation as a team. Soccer is a sport that develops the will to win, endurance, patience, love for the team, and speed. Soccer players are hardened people; that's why I've been practicing hardening since childhood. We have to play outside in all kinds of weather, so you need to be in excellent health.