Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

sorry fr the late reply guys.. already PM-ed u both

hi, oonik grl me not receive your PM yet.So sorry to hear tat, y not u explore her mobile no. n let us" kacau kacau"? :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry to hear that and hoep you are doing fine now. Cam PM me the ID firm name and address ? i am looking around for ID now too and just want to be cautious abt this kind of firm. Thanks a lot and take care

Sorry to hear abt the mishap. Sometimes it's really hard to identify the bad apples, esp many ID try to be nice and friendly before you sign on the papers. I'm also looking for a reno ID now. Could someone kindly PM me the ID and firm in this case? Thanks a million...

hi, oonik grl me not receive your PM yet.So sorry to hear tat, y not u explore her mobile no. n let us" kacau kacau"? :)

hi yuanyuan. PMed u and the rest as well liao.

she changed her number to something else already and we dun know wat it is. same goes for her husband as well. both have changed their numbers.

she changed her number to something else already and we dun know wat it is. same goes for her husband as well. both have changed their numbers.

ok.i already checked w my fren .since u already their company ROC cert right? the cert will stated their living address, n u have the right go there to make noise or else

ok.i already checked w my fren .since u already their company ROC cert right? the cert will stated their living address, n u have the right go there to make noise or else

Sorry forgot somethin...only for the Sole Proprietorship company

please pm me the firm/id too ... scare i kena ... thanks

Hi All,

As u all may know from my t-blog, i've been cheated by the ID. Now, we just want to move on. I would very much like to post details on her and her company but don't really know if it's allowed.

Anyway, I just would like to ask the forummers on GOOD recommendations on the reno. Please keep in mind that since we're cheated of the money already, our budget won't be high at all. Hope that you can help in this aspect. we're considering both contractors and ID.

Thanks again.

P.S. if you want to know which company, kindly pm me so as to avoid them in future. i would really hate for anyone else to fall for their traps.

Which ID is that? Can u pm me..? Afraid I may come across it too.

that's provided they update their address

if not also no point :D

FH has been to their place before. No they have not moved and I dun tink that they are moving anytime soon.

Other people have also been to their place but they just pretend that no one is home. What can you do ?

That day when Today newspaper showed a house kena burned down because the owner pay ppl money, I thought it was their place at first. But it wasn't.

FH has been to their place before. No they have not moved and I dun tink that they are moving anytime soon.

Other people have also been to their place but they just pretend that no one is home. What can you do ?

That day when Today newspaper showed a house kena burned down because the owner pay ppl money, I thought it was their place at first. But it wasn't.

Dear Oonik grl

Sorry to hear tt..... can PM me their contacts to avoid them

Tks,

JJ2

Hi oonik gal...

i jus did my resale flat with Joo Hua Furn & Renovation, m happy that i got good deal for all these..see quotation below ..for less than $10k! hmm i made the payment over a few times.. is a reliable contractor ,gave me advices n work done is pretty good, esp. for workmanship for cabinets n wardrobes..

can pm me for his contact..=)

most impt is sincerity n not pushy...

Renovation Cost

Item Description Qty Quotation Price Actual

1 Kitchen Cabinet 1 $800.00

Re-varnish + Table Top

2 Toilet 2 $4,600.00

Hacking of Tiles and Place new tiles for two Toilet

3 Floor laminated one master Bedroom and Two Bedroom 3 $1,600.00

4 Build-in Wardrobe in bedroom 1 $1,000.00

5 Remove/Replace New Aluminium Bifold door for two toilet 2 $320.00

6 Remove / Install two Wcs 2 $160.00

7 Remove / Replace of water Taps 5 $50.00

8 Dismantle and Fix Stainless Steel water pipe for two Toilet 2 $700.00

9 Remove Living Room Trimming Panels 1 $150.00

10 Remove / Install Water Basin 2 $50.00

11 Change door knobs + paint 3 $30.00

12 Change Aluminium knobs 1

13 Change Main door knob 1

14 Kitchen sink Aluminium Sliding Door 1 $120.00

Total

$9,460.00

Expenditure

1 Coating Paint 25 kg $35.00

2 Aluminium Gate Knob 1 $70.00

3 Main door knob 1 $60.00

Total

$9,625.00

Paid

$6,000.00

Balance

Date start:

29. May. 2007

Date Target End:

23. Jun. 2007

Actual Date End:

20. Jun. 2007

Hi Jaslyn2

Pls PM me the address of and also can show me some pic of your hse? ...... tks alot.

Rdgs,

JJ2

Hi all, another victims fall their trap,

pls read title "NO LONGER HAPPY HOME"

walao wee.. this type ppl still can survive after complain over complain har.. :unsure: knn.

If you all still gonna pm here and pm there.. well i hold it no more... :D:P

here the info

Their company's name is currently Sense Inspiration (Registration No. 53077298A).

Their previous company is called Happy Homes Decor (Registration No. 53010151C) which is now de-registered.

However, they have registered a new company also called Happy Homes Decor (Registration No. 53091389E).

I found out that my ex-ID is still operating ! they have requested reno quotes frm their sub-con. makes me real mad :furious:!:fire::fire::(;):curse::curse::curse:

Hi Oonik grl,

Very sorry to hear abt this mishap. 8|:( This shd be make know to all ppl, luckily there is still this forum to info other ppl. :curse: We shd all try to avoid this company as they might be out of business..who knows they might even close down due to no business at all..they deserve it haahaa. ;) Could you also PM me their contact, so tat i will definitely avoid them. Tx in advance.