Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nochance

Nochance's Den@cck Blog

wow so much mosaics...nice. the Kartell lamp is lovely. how much and where did u buy it for? :)

Hi Jamez, thanks! Hope it will turn out to be a overkill. :P Bought those Kartells at sgd90 each @Space Furniture. Discount might be still available, go and take a look if you are interested ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Looks like you are going to have an exciting home coming up! Looking forward to see the real thing!

I love the Kartell Lamp maybe can consider to have them as my wedding lamps rather than the traditional battery operated ones...is it bright? Any other big lamp to choose?

Looks like you are going to have an exciting home coming up! Looking forward to see the real thing!

I love the Kartell Lamp maybe can consider to have them as my wedding lamps rather than the traditional battery operated ones...is it bright? Any other big lamp to choose?

Creative idea to have them as wedding lamp :( Dun get the crystal clear, cos they r very bright :P The rest will be OK. I luv your Kartell Bourgie :) I luv Kartell :) I hope can i spend more budget on Kartell products in later stage ;)

Creative idea to have them as wedding lamp :( Dun get the crystal clear, cos they r very bright :P The rest will be OK. I luv your Kartell Bourgie :) I luv Kartell :) I hope can i spend more budget on Kartell products in later stage ;)

Thinking of getting a ghost chair for my study room but I do not have any spare $$$. Managed to get a good price for a ghost chair from SPACE through their management but in the end never buy...wat a waste...sigh. Now I have a tulip chair in replacement of the ghost chair, its an old piece that I sprayed with white paint. hehe....

Thinking of getting a ghost chair for my study room but I do not have any spare $$$. Managed to get a good price for a ghost chair from SPACE through their management but in the end never buy...wat a waste...sigh. Now I have a tulip chair in replacement of the ghost chair, its an old piece that I sprayed with white paint. hehe....

Yup Yup ghost chair is nice. Unfortunately my darling think Kartell stuff look too cheap :dunno: I will have a hard time convincing her....

I can see you are great DIY ideas :deal: Your tulip chair muz b a masterpiece in its own way under your hands :notti:

Yup Yup ghost chair is nice. Unfortunately my darling think Kartell stuff look too cheap :drunk: I will have a hard time convincing her....

I can see you are great DIY ideas :sport-smiley-004: Your tulip chair muz b a masterpiece in its own way under your hands :sport-smiley-004:

Oh yah it is common...many people cannot understand why a piece of plastic artifact can cost so much. One of my auntie thinks it is totally ridiculous have such an expensive plastic lamp in the living room....even knocking my lamp hard to see if there is anything special, I am really angry at that moment.

Have to educate people why a designer piece is so expensive, for example the Kartell products...the materials used are of better grade and clarity, nice product design, good workmanship for joints in plastic...it is seamless, and lastly the recognition of the creator. I am very sure many people are very happy when they found a replica because it is cheap but the design proportion, material and workmanship are mostly different. The most obvious faults are the design proportion and joints of the artifacts.

My darling also has the same problem in accepting expensive designer furnitures initially but after my explanation, she is fine and can appreciate them already.

Its been a while since i update my reno blog. This week is carpentary week. :) Meanwhile a few pics taken before carpentary:

Living Room/Dining area

dsc00027-f8ygcdk5.jpg

MBR with platform

dsc00029-48hkjfrqz.jpg

Entertainment Rm

dsc00030-48hkjfrwj.jpg

Carpentary!! :good::no:

Cooking and Sink Section

dsc00032-48hkn9owt.jpg

Bar Counter

dsc00034-48hkn9p5u.jpg

WIW with feature wall in MBR