Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nochance

Nochance's Den@cck Blog

Hi all,

Tis my 1st post at the forum. I will be starting renovation in another month's time. Currently still sourcing for ID to make my 1st home as my pit stop to refuel my engine after a hard day's work. The process to make my dream house is full of excitment to me. Will like to share with all the progress and hopefully all experience members will give comments to help me newbie along the way. :dribble:

Of cos, will like to meet my neighbours as well around CCK Ave1!! !!

The park in front of my block (Day Mode)

pp-ope02.gif

The park in front of my block (Night Mode)

1489698_889533331182661848_m.jpg

Taken from my corridor usin my HP. Sorry for the blur vision!!

!!

Newbie Nochance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

welcome to renotalk :dribble:

yippee first time for me to be the first to spam !!

we'll try our best to give suggestions so that you will have a smoother path

!!

Thanks Applefreak. A nice house u have there. Hope u enjoy ur reno progress :dribble:

Any CCK Ave 1 Blk 132 neigbhours hanging around? !!

Come in and support!! !!

Heehee...im currently staying with my parents at CCK Ave 3 (For the past 16years) and will be shifting to new house at woodlands after my AD on 5th Aug 2007.

Have fun in your reno preps! Lots and lots of decisions to make! :D

welcome aboard.. good luck in ur reno..

odie long time never spam reno talk forum.. must get back my itchy fingers.. XD hee hee :jawdrop:

Thanks to reynerllica. Hope to see more of your posting. Enjoy your renovating. :(

Hi Odielim, jJust rcv Gplan's Kelvin number from niko niko. I will post more updates soon! :bangwall:

wah your video looks like some terrorists trying to survey the place b4 attack whahaha... !!

BTW, u took the video during 1st viewing? is it a malay house?

Hahaha.. Yes i took the video during 1st visit. I need it bcos my wife was not wif me then. Have to show my CFO mah. hehe.

Yes current owner is a muslim. He has no CPF to service the loan so have to give up the house. Claims he get into accident and cannot wrk since then. :(

Hahaha.. Yes i took the video during 1st visit. I need it bcos my wife was not wif me then. Have to show my CFO mah. hehe.

Yes current owner is a muslim. He has no CPF to service the loan so have to give up the house. Claims he get into accident and cannot wrk since then. :D

oic... my flat's previous owner oso a malay. oso say no CPF to pay mortgage loan !! at 1st we quite scared thinking whether got owe ah long $$$. later heard from neighbours tat so far neber see ah long b4 then we felt relieved... :notti:

oic... my flat's previous owner oso a malay. oso say no CPF to pay mortgage loan :D at 1st we quite scared thinking whether got owe ah long $$$. later heard from neighbours tat so far neber see ah long b4 then we felt relieved... :P

We share the same sentiment!! I'm was in the last WIS Balloting Exercise and wanted to get a repurchase flat located at Teck Whye. 94sqm 4 rm flat at 130k cheap cheap :D Too bad found out from neighbour previous owner has loanshark trouble 1.5 years ago!! Back out immediatly !! :notti:

We share the same sentiment!! I'm was in the last WIS Balloting Exercise and wanted to get a repurchase flat located at Teck Whye. 94sqm 4 rm flat at 130k cheap cheap :jammin: Too bad found out from neighbour previous owner has loanshark trouble 1.5 years ago!! Back out immediatly :jawdrop::good:

yalor better be safe than sorry. sometimes these ah long will come back for "revenge" without knowing tat the owner had shifted away. worse still, sometimes the previous owner didn't update their address in their IC and go borrow from ah long again!!!

so cheap doesn't mean gd :P rather pay abit more to get a peace of mind :P