Sign in to follow this  
jub25

Flr Plan Advise

Hi

hope to get some advise on my new EA hse floor plan

MBR

M/1980

F/1981

Area Plan - The one highlight in Blue is my unit.

AreaPlan1.jpg

Floor Plan- Orig Flr plan

FloorPlan.jpg

Floor Plan1- Intended to hack down one bedrm, balcony & svc balcony wall. Study room wall might want to hack down oso.

FloorPlan1-1.jpg

Pls advise on the current FS. :blink:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

hope to get some advise on my new EA hse floor plan

MBR

M/1980

F/1981

Area Plan - The one highlight in Blue is my unit.

AreaPlan1.jpg

Floor Plan- Orig Flr plan

FloorPlan.jpg

Floor Plan1- Intended to hack down one bedrm, balcony & svc balcony wall. Study room wall might want to hack down oso.

FloorPlan1-1.jpg

Pls advise on the current FS. !!

Hello

Pls indicate the compass direction of your house.

Hello

Pls indicate the compass direction of your house.

Hi Mr. Chong

sorry, this is the one with compass direction.

FloorPlan-Direction.jpg

Hi Mr. Chong

sorry, this is the one with compass direction.

FloorPlan-Direction.jpg

Hello jub

Compass direction means with degrees. Can you try that?

Hello jub

Compass direction means with degrees. Can you try that?

Hi Mr. Chong

Sorry, is this what u wan?

300 deg NW

Hi Mr.Chong

Any advice for my floorplan?

:notti:

Hello

This house sitting is bad. Also, you'll expect plenty of arguments in the future. Certain months, you'll have throat problem, gums bleeding and cuts. Certain years will have frequent sickness. The Qi in this house will easily cause the family health and financial problem.

As I am not seeing on site, all I can advise is:-

1) Can use the study room often. Try to avoid from Oct to Jan. If you have to use, move around in the room more often.

2) Naturally you'll prefer to sleep in the MBR. Try switching occasionally to BR3. Can you see the tree from NW window? Or any buildings? If not, seldom open that window.

3) Choose from a range of greens colors for your MBR walls. Place some indoor plants .

4) Use the kitchen more often. Suggest that you have red cabinets.

5) Design your dining near to study room and passage way.

6) Just place your TV and furnitures near to the balcony. Don't use black sofa.

The above are just some of it.

Hello

This house sitting is bad. Also, you'll expect plenty of arguments in the future. Certain months, you'll have throat problem, gums bleeding and cuts. Certain years will have frequent sickness. The Qi in this house will easily cause the family health and financial problem.

As I am not seeing on site, all I can advise is:-

1) Can use the study room often. Try to avoid from Oct to Jan. If you have to use, move around in the room more often.

2) Naturally you'll prefer to sleep in the MBR. Try switching occasionally to BR3. Can you see the tree from NW window? Or any buildings? If not, seldom open that window.

3) Choose from a range of greens colors for your MBR walls. Place some indoor plants .

4) Use the kitchen more often. Suggest that you have red cabinets.

5) Design your dining near to study room and passage way.

6) Just place your TV and furnitures near to the balcony. Don't use black sofa.

The above are just some of it.

how did u get the degree of the directions??

how did u get the degree of the directions??

Hi

i juz stand outside my door, based on the compass reading, then provide it. Is it correct?

Hi

i juz stand outside my door, based on the compass reading, then provide it. Is it correct?

Hi

Think i took the wrong reading. Can someone guide me how to take the actual reading for each step?

Step 1: Go to your main door, standing in-line with the door frame looking out, take a compass reading (use a good engineer compass). Take 3 steps back and take another reading. -> need two readings?

Step 2: Go to the side of your house with the most windows and take a reading. -> which is consider the most windows location based on my floor plan? Balcony? Should i take reading facing balcony or back face?

Step 3: Stand in the centre of your house and take another reading. -> Same qns, which direction should i face when i'm in the centre of my hse?

Thanks. :dunno:

Hi

Think i took the wrong reading. Can someone guide me how to take the actual reading for each step?

Step 1: Go to your main door, standing in-line with the door frame looking out, take a compass reading (use a good engineer compass). Take 3 steps back and take another reading. -> need two readings?

Yes

Step 2: Go to the side of your house with the most windows and take a reading. -> which is consider the most windows location based on my floor plan? Balcony? Should i take reading facing balcony or back face?

If you have 2 or more open areas/ windows, look for the one with less blockages.

Step 3: Stand in the centre of your house and take another reading. -> Same qns, which direction should i face when i'm in the centre of my hse?

Now you don't care about the above. Normally a building has a sitting direction (building either squarish or elongated). Face either front or back and get the direction will be good enough for me.

Thanks. :dunno:

Hi

My reading as below :

1) SE (135 deg) -> I'm inside hse facing Main door

2) NW (315 deg) -> I'm standing at my Balcony facing out since i assume there the most windows.

3) NW (330 deg) -> Centre of the bldg - I'm assume my dining area. :yamseng:

Thanks.

Hi

My reading as below :

1) SE (135 deg) -> I'm inside hse facing Main door

2) NW (315 deg) -> I'm standing at my Balcony facing out since i assume there the most windows.

3) NW (330 deg) -> Centre of the bldg - I'm assume my dining area. :thumbs up:

Thanks.

Hello

Like I said before, use and sleep in rm 3 frequently. Avoid Oct - Jan in MBR. If you still want to try use it, hang a windchime at the doorway. Show me a pic before you hang. Also can use the study room often. Place the desk with the chairs back at NW and you facing SE. If you want to hang any pics, check with me first. Put red color in study. If you don't like, any earth colors will do. Sitting in there too long for anyone may develop mouth ulcers or gums bleeding.

As I said before, use the kitchen and also cook more often. Good for the family.

Switch on your TV more often at your living (should be near too balcony). If there is always someone at home, burn some fragrant oil.

Place some bamboo shoots at the balcony (go for the thicker bamboo, they lose less leaves and one or two will do. Too much is bad)). Any children, get them to study there.

From now till end Dec, if your family members start getting sick one after another, put more plants outside your door.

Next year Sep 08, go and buy more 4D.

Edited by Mr Chong