Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

Fujioh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is Fujioh having any promotion soon? I like their clean look.

No need promotion, just call those electrical shops, like Hong Liang. I got mine from them, model FX900 + FG793SS at $640. :P Outside retail I think at $778.

hi people

I got my fujioh at U-Home in AMK. they gave me quite a good price... but not so nice to reveal it here. look for florence... :) all the best!

Fujioh cannot deliver my hob on time, give them a week and they still say no stock. Need another week for the stock to arrive by ship.... Shouldn't they send the stock over by air since they default on the delivery time and I really urgently for my move-in date....

Edited by raincole

I paid in fully and is this why they dun care anymore????

Nowaday company doesn't seem to be taking the right attitude to exisiting customer, same with banks with their new funds policy.

Y penalised customers who pay all their services.

Hmm. Raincole, you see. I think it is the store policy whether to collect money from you in the upfront, not Fujioh. The delivery man is actually from Fujioh (or authorised agent) and then he collected the money from me when he delivered to me place.

So I think you will have to chase the store that you purchase from. Maybe the store that I purchase from is afraid that Fujoih has no more stock, that's why they did not dare to collect any money from me in the first place.

Hmmm... but Fujioh change the delivery date the day before, stating no stock. If in the first place no stock, they shouldn't give me the first delivery date right? At first, I wanted earlier but they says can only deliver on xx, thus I wait till xx. So plan everything again based on xx. Then came the dissappointment :D