Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shmj

Redhill Owners

Anyone of you folks staying ard Redhill block 70+ here?

Have you all been experiencing petty theft cases on items that are left outside your house?

Reason I asked was cos we went & "pai pai" last week & left our incense burner (those red color tin with wheels) kind outside our flat... then a few days later when we went back to pick up the "pai pai" stuff, the burner was stolen liao. !!

Was told later by a friend that the area there got a lot of petty theft cases. So better dun leave things outside the hse unless dun want. :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm staying in Blk 77A. For the past 1.5yrs we've been staying there, there hasn't been any cases of anything stolen on things we left outside our door, till recently. My hubby's pair of slippers got stolen. I guess that's not an unsual thing, but there were 4 other units with so many variety of shoes/slippers left outside but it's ours which got stolen! Don't dare to leave expensive items outside anymore after that ... still see my neighbour leaving her Crocs sandals out though ...

Heard that several of the other blocks (73A.. and the newer ones like 75 etc which are yet to be fully inhabited) have got more major theft cases. Apparently one unit even had their whole iron gate welded off and removed by some gung-ho thief!

Anyone of you folks staying ard Redhill block 70+ here?

Have you all been experiencing petty theft cases on items that are left outside your house?

Reason I asked was cos we went & "pai pai" last week & left our incense burner (those red color tin with wheels) kind outside our flat... then a few days later when we went back to pick up the "pai pai" stuff, the burner was stolen liao. :wub:

Was told later by a friend that the area there got a lot of petty theft cases. So better dun leave things outside the hse unless dun want. :(

Really?? That bad ah ... ? Hmmm ... I think just need to be careful what you leave outside then. Better be safe than sorry.

Heard that there are services out there which can actually weld the hinges of the gate to the gate itself or sumthing of that sort... (since that case of the whole removal of the gate). Seriously thinking if I should do that also ... but so far, no major cases were heard of for my block. And noticed that the put up cameras at Blk 74A, does yours have one? Mine doesn't, maybe cos mine not that "dangerous" block? Haha! :curse:

Really?? That bad ah ... ? Hmmm ... I think just need to be careful what you leave outside then. Better be safe than sorry.

Heard that there are services out there which can actually weld the hinges of the gate to the gate itself or sumthing of that sort... (since that case of the whole removal of the gate). Seriously thinking if I should do that also ... but so far, no major cases were heard of for my block. And noticed that the put up cameras at Blk 74A, does yours have one? Mine doesn't, maybe cos mine not that "dangerous" block? Haha! !!

hmm... I never noticed whether there are any cameras on or not leh... is it at the lobby area?

I told my old man abt the theft cos we had wanted to keep Bamboo outside our flat.

My old man said he'll go & buy those super duper big & heavy pots when we move in. Then plant our bamboo.

If the thief wanna steal the plants, also must make sure he sprain his back doing it!

the price to pay for stealing our stuff! :notti::sport-smiley-004:

I told my old man abt the theft cos we had wanted to keep Bamboo outside our flat.

My old man said he'll go & buy those super duper big & heavy pots when we move in. Then plant our bamboo.

If the thief wanna steal the plants, also must make sure he sprain his back doing it!

the price to pay for stealing our stuff! :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Hee Hee! That's a good one! But if they really want to steal they will use a trolley.

Hey, I stay at blk 73A. Early this year, I heard from two neighbours that all the incense burners (the stainless steel pot) are being stolen from the whole blk of neighbours. I think because the steel scrap price went up, the thevies stole them to sell at high profit.

I also normally left my crocs outside during weekends but nobody wants to steal it. Probably too girlish pink for they liking.

stay at blk 75c. place my shoes outside my house. so far nothing missing.

Our bamboo plant has been outside for abt 2 weeks now... so far so good....

We still dun dare to leave our shoes outside tho'.